• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys... im a newbie on friendstertalk it seems that i don't really understand what "Hex Code" and "CCS extension" and all that stuff. It would be nice if some 1 would help me :)

Pages: 1

Hi guys... im a newbie on friendstertalk it seems that i don't really understand what "Hex Code" and "CCS extension" and all that stuff. It would be nice if some 1 would help me :)

Alex Sim
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi guys... im a newbie on friendstertalk it seems that i don't really understand what "Hex Code" and "CCS extension" and all that stuff. It would be nice if some 1 would help me :)

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-06-10 11:05:21)

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys... im a newbie on friendstertalk it seems that i don't really understand what "Hex Code" and "CCS extension" and all that stuff. It would be nice if some 1 would help me :)

Hey there.. Welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] Hope you will enjoy yourself here, and follow the rules too. Anyway, you can always post your problems in our [u]Friendster Help[/u] section. I'm sure you'll get all the help you need, there.. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys... im a newbie on friendstertalk it seems that i don't really understand what "Hex Code" and "CCS extension" and all that stuff. It would be nice if some 1 would help me :)

hi der. welcome to ftalk~ if you need help you can go to [b]Help Section[/b] & if you dont mind.. you can read the forum rules. again enjoy!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
kuhkEes_2o
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] hey imma new one tOo! hihi.., i hOpe we'LL njoy here. . :lol: [/b]
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. enjoy and have fun posting! :)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums.
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello .....welcome to ftalk... enjoy posting and see you around ;) :thumbsup:
ghelie19
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too.. am new here.. just wanna talk with any body...is thre filipino here???
aubrey011
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..nice 2 meet u :) ..hope u will like this site..have fun =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys... im a newbie on friendstertalk it seems that i don't really understand what "Hex Code" and "CCS extension" and all that stuff. It would be nice if some 1 would help me :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:12

[ 11 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy