• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a snippet I use to retrieve all the sub-directories of a given directory. It returns the values in a single HashTable so remember the first entry is the initial root directory [b]Instructio

Pages: 1

This is a snippet I use to retrieve all the sub-directories of a given directory. It returns the values in a single HashTable so remember the first entry is the initial root directory [b]Instructio

#1  2008-11-11 12:23:09

creamownedz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is a snippet I use to retrieve all the sub-directories of a given directory. It returns the values in a single HashTable so remember the first entry is the initial root directory [b]Instructio

This is a snippet I use to retrieve all the sub-directories of a given directory. It returns the values in a single HashTable so remember the first entry is the initial root directory [b]Instructions:[/b] Pass the method the directory, it will get the root directory, then drill down getting all subs of the directory provided <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a snippet I use to retrieve all the sub-directories of a given directory. It returns the values in a single HashTable so remember the first entry is the initial root directory [b]Instructio

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:35

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy