• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a method I use when screen scraping to retrieve all hyperlinks from the generated HTML from a WebClient call [b]Instructions: [/b]Need a reference to the following Namespaces using System.T

Pages: 1

This is a method I use when screen scraping to retrieve all hyperlinks from the generated HTML from a WebClient call [b]Instructions: [/b]Need a reference to the following Namespaces using System.T

#1  2008-11-11 12:24:06

creamownedz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is a method I use when screen scraping to retrieve all hyperlinks from the generated HTML from a WebClient call [b]Instructions: [/b]Need a reference to the following Namespaces using System.T

This is a method I use when screen scraping to retrieve all hyperlinks from the generated HTML from a WebClient call [b]Instructions: [/b]Need a reference to the following Namespaces using System.Text; using System.Text.RegularExpressions; using System.Collections; <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a method I use when screen scraping to retrieve all hyperlinks from the generated HTML from a WebClient call [b]Instructions: [/b]Need a reference to the following Namespaces using System.T

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:13

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy