• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Poem:[/b] Boats Sail on the Rivers [b]Modz:[/b] Please delete this if somebody have this poem alreay..thnxx. [b]ANNOUNCEMNENT ![/b]: This is a new poem already... [/align] [hr] [quote

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]Poem:[/b] Boats Sail on the Rivers [b]Modz:[/b] Please delete this if somebody have this poem alreay..thnxx. [b]ANNOUNCEMNENT ![/b]: This is a new poem already... [/align] [hr] [quote

christella
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Poem:[/b] Boats Sail on the Rivers [b]Modz:[/b] Please delete this if somebody have this poem alreay..thnxx. [b]ANNOUNCEMNENT ![/b]: This is a new poem already... [/align] [hr] [quote

[align=center][b]Poem:[/b] Boats Sail on the Rivers [b]Modz:[/b] Please delete this if somebody have this poem alreay..thnxx. [b]ANNOUNCEMNENT ![/b]: This is a new poem already... [/align] [hr] [quote][b]Boats Sail on the Rivers[/b] Boats sail on the rivers And ships sail on the seas But clouds that sail across The sky are prettier far than these. There are bridges on the rivers as pretty As you please... but the bow that bridges heaven and overtops The tress, and builds a road from earth to sky is prettier Far than these Come along sail with me and find The beauty beyonf compare along way. Let us see the Sails of Boat together..[/quote] Peoples who hel me thknxx..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Poem:[/b] Boats Sail on the Rivers [b]Modz:[/b] Please delete this if somebody have this poem alreay..thnxx. [b]ANNOUNCEMNENT ![/b]: This is a new poem already... [/align] [hr] [quote

1st to reply nice poem .. even i didn't understand the meaning a lil bit u make it ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Poem:[/b] Boats Sail on the Rivers [b]Modz:[/b] Please delete this if somebody have this poem alreay..thnxx. [b]ANNOUNCEMNENT ![/b]: This is a new poem already... [/align] [hr] [quote

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:20

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy