• ARCHIVES 
  • » i don't know how to reformat my pc. i want to reformat it, because to remove the virus infected in my hard drives which reformat is the only key i guess to erase those viruses. NOW FTALKERS : Do yo

Pages: 12

i don't know how to reformat my pc. i want to reformat it, because to remove the virus infected in my hard drives which reformat is the only key i guess to erase those viruses. NOW FTALKERS : Do yo

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i don't know how to reformat my pc. i want to reformat it, because to remove the virus infected in my hard drives which reformat is the only key i guess to erase those viruses. NOW FTALKERS : Do yo

i don't know how to reformat my pc. i want to reformat it, because to remove the virus infected in my hard drives which reformat is the only key i guess to erase those viruses. NOW FTALKERS : Do you know how to reformat your PC?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i don't know how to reformat my pc. i want to reformat it, because to remove the virus infected in my hard drives which reformat is the only key i guess to erase those viruses. NOW FTALKERS : Do yo

Just reformat it. (Right Click the drive and click Reformat, Follow the Guide) :lol: Remember to have the OS installer with you. Also, remember to save all your important files and installers before reformatting. :eh: Reinstalling files are quite easy, Because the registry is still there. :penguin: Try to but good virus scanners like bitdefender or kaspersky. Just a recommendation though... :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-12 04:00:42)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i don't know how to reformat my pc. i want to reformat it, because to remove the virus infected in my hard drives which reformat is the only key i guess to erase those viruses. NOW FTALKERS : Do yo

i've tried bitdefender but it doesn't disinfect the virus infected in my hard drive, im so pissed thats why i am reformating my drives. where can i find the OS installer|?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]i've tried bitdefender but it doesn't disinfect the virus infected in my hard drive, im so pissed thats why i am reformating my drives. where can i find the OS installer|?[/quote] Maybe it's expired. :penguin: Anyway, just try my earlier suggestion before. For the OS installer, you will have to buy one. You can also try System restore... But it's not sure to remove it. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-12 04:49:30)

akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

check post numebr 16 http://theftalk.com/t46970-How-to-reformat-pc%3F%3F.html check post number 5 for video tutorial
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

okay, im done reformatting my pc but still the problem persist, my login is still the same, no welcome screen :(
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i reformat my pc.. now where is the sounds? :O and my other hard drive how to add it?
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]now where is the sounds? :O and my other hard drive how to add it?[/quote] just install it again.. =)
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_rhia19]just install it again.. =)[/quote] ah kk^^ tnx [b]QUESTION AGAIN:[/b] why do i have only 1 hard drive? tsk3
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]why do i have only 1 hard drive? tsk3[/quote] Maybe you really have only 1 physical hard drive that was formatted before with partitions making it appear to have both a C: and D: drive, when in fact was only 1 hard drive. =)
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]why do i have only 1 hard drive? tsk3[/quote] Did you make partition during format? maybe not, thats why you have only 1 drive ( drve C: ) unless you have 2 HD
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Maybe you really have only 1 physical hard drive that was formatted before with partitions making it appear to have both a C: and D: drive, when in fact was only 1 hard drive. =)[/quote] i see..well i tried to creat one but it says reserve to microsoft or something like that..
peasatbskills
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]okay, im done reformatting my pc but still the problem persist, my login is still the same, no welcome screen :([/quote] hi do not repair ur windows installation, just delete the partition and create the new one, back up ur data 1st, maybe its better to install fresh installation compare to repair the old one...mistake will happen at any steps taken... [spoiler]be cool...[/spoiler] =)
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

or maybe you remove the installation disk after it reboot. [b]DO NOT remove the disk up to the end of procedure.[/b] Until you didnt see the default dexktop xp screen
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]well i tried to creat one but it says reserve to microsoft or something like that..[/quote] I think ur getting that message because of the size of the partitions you are choosing, microsoft will automatically reserve a set amount of the drive but honest I don't remember how much :(
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=akoba]or maybe you remove the installation disk after it reboot. DO NOT remove the disk up to the end of procedure. Until you didnt see the default dexktop xp screen[/quote] i didnt remove it... [quote=bobcbar]I think ur getting that message because of the size of the partitions you are choosing, microsoft will automatically reserve a set amount of the drive but honest I don't remember how much :([/quote] aw :cry: how can i get it back =|
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ How many hard disk do you have on your computer?
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=akoba]^^ How many hard disk do you have on your computer?[/quote] i dont where is it located? :D
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when you open your computer you will see a lot of hardware. Cables, disk drive, hard disk drive, mother board audio and video card. most of the time the [b]hard disk is located on top of the 3.5 disk drive[/b] (where you insert your floppy disk) . Check it how many it is. Or get a camera and take some picture of it then post it here. we will tell you where it was.
ken666
» n00b
1969-12-31

the best way to format your pc is through dos,,,, if the have the installer of os,,,, i will teach you how to format,,, just pm me,,, cant teach you by now cause im to very busy,,,,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i don't know how to reformat my pc. i want to reformat it, because to remove the virus infected in my hard drives which reformat is the only key i guess to erase those viruses. NOW FTALKERS : Do yo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:15

[ 10 queries - 0.500 second ]
Privacy Policy