• ARCHIVES 
  • » Message Title was like this. OHHHHHHHH the message content was like this. What the Hell are you doing on this tape?(Below is a link referring to a website, I forgot the website) *but when i Click the

Pages: 12

Message Title was like this. OHHHHHHHH the message content was like this. What the Hell are you doing on this tape?(Below is a link referring to a website, I forgot the website) *but when i Click the

micajoy25
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Message Title was like this. OHHHHHHHH the message content was like this. What the Hell are you doing on this tape?(Below is a link referring to a website, I forgot the website) *but when i Click the

Message Title was like this. OHHHHHHHH the message content was like this. What the Hell are you doing on this tape?(Below is a link referring to a website, I forgot the website) *but when i Click the link it will redirect me to yuotube-go.com something like that and a video appears and says there that your flash player is not updated and you need to download a flash player update* *I searched on Yahoo! Answers and found out that this message contains a virus that if u click the link and visit that site and download the update, the one who made that site will know ur account info and change your password* by the way the title of the Video was Secret Video by Tom. Anyone who encountered this also? :disgust:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Message Title was like this. OHHHHHHHH the message content was like this. What the Hell are you doing on this tape?(Below is a link referring to a website, I forgot the website) *but when i Click the

Yea. I dont remember it at all. Im not sure. lolx Whats the big deal bout it. =) Be aware, that others might want to send a msg for u or comment .. on ur page .. [b](w/ regards to advertising something) but well i guess this is an alarming info.. thanks for ds[/b] :thumbsup:

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-11-15 02:11:26)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Message Title was like this. OHHHHHHHH the message content was like this. What the Hell are you doing on this tape?(Below is a link referring to a website, I forgot the website) *but when i Click the

nope but you can post this at the announcement for people to know!
micajoy25
» n00b
1969-12-31

I received one again today but with a different message, it says there I enjoyed watching your ass being filmed (and a link below the message). The link was different from the Link of the Message I received Yesterday but when I click that link it redirects me to youtube-go.com Here's the link: http://catshof.com/go/fr.php

Last edited by micajoy25 (2008-11-13 05:06:02)

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no. and that's a good thing. tnx for sharing! :D
infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

beware of that link !!! it has a "flash_update.exe" installer update then it says it come from that site... http://youtube-cam.com beware... there is big possiblities its a VIRUS FLASH for pc/browser is only from adobe not from other site

Last edited by infoseeker (2008-11-14 18:04:48)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think this is the answer why Friendster was down so long, too many hackers trying to screw up Friendster and our profiles. Updated...I just got this message from one of my friends, or at least it appears to be from her but I know its not :) I edited the post a little don't click the link :P [quote]Nice ass! But why you put them in the internet? http://lostart.info/go/fr...[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-14 18:53:11)

zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]what the..!that site has a trojan virus..!:cry: [/b]
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one of my friends sent me a link of a site that has a virus.. told me he was hacked after he tried to visit that site :o
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_`eVoL`_]one of my friends sent me a link of a site that has a virus.. told me he was hacked after he tried to visit that site[/quote] That is what it does, it stole ur friends profile and then sent the message to all their friends.
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Thanks for the info.. Its a Virus..Oh oh..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 ur warning... now i can prevent this message....
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no i didn'y receive it.. bUt tnx for the warning..!!!:thumbsup::)
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

better report dos hu cnds u dos stuffs . :)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for that info. So far so good. I didn`t received like this message. [b][u]/!\[/u] Be ALERT guys! [u]/!\[/u][/b]
angelmai
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup.. i received a message coming from one of my friends.. subject:OOHHHHH message:Nice ass! But why you put them in the internet? http://weardance.net/go/fr.php... then when i open the link it will redirect me on yuotube..the title of the Video is Secret Video by Tom :angry:

Last edited by angelmai (2008-11-28 00:57:03)

iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]just dont mind it and turn your page into a private one where no strangers can message u:D thanks for that one sis :)[/color][/sub]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its a virus! dont ever click the link! its a virus which can manipulated your account by the other users its so bad! and maybe harmful to your PC dont click that ... tnx for the warning thread starter.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thankz fer the info...now i know..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

better not to open the links... even if its from ur friend or not... that could be a worm or another way for fs to be hacked.. so better be careful...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Message Title was like this. OHHHHHHHH the message content was like this. What the Hell are you doing on this tape?(Below is a link referring to a website, I forgot the website) *but when i Click the

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:25

[ 10 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy