• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm just suggesting aight? If you want, we can add an add friend function here on ftalk so u can remember old friends here on ftalk. But it is only limited. Just suggesting, ehehe...

Pages: 1

I'm just suggesting aight? If you want, we can add an add friend function here on ftalk so u can remember old friends here on ftalk. But it is only limited. Just suggesting, ehehe...

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm just suggesting aight? If you want, we can add an add friend function here on ftalk so u can remember old friends here on ftalk. But it is only limited. Just suggesting, ehehe...

Last edited by edriann007 (2008-11-12 06:40:15)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I'm just suggesting aight? If you want, we can add an add friend function here on ftalk so u can remember old friends here on ftalk. But it is only limited. Just suggesting, ehehe...

Why not approach them directly and ask him/her if he/she wanna be friends. As others says,Friendship lasts forever. So why forget some old members that has been your friend? If they're still active,approach them. It's not bad to be friends with other members. If they're not active try finding a way to communicate to them. --------------------------------- That's only my opinion.
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I'm just suggesting aight? If you want, we can add an add friend function here on ftalk so u can remember old friends here on ftalk. But it is only limited. Just suggesting, ehehe...

[quote=edriann007]I'm just suggesting aight? If you want, we can add an add friend function here on ftalk so u can remember old friends here on ftalk. But it is only limited. Just suggesting, ehehe...[/quote] uhm, im sorry but i have some doubts with regards to your suggestion. some members might just abuse it. they will add other people not because they want to be friends with them. having a personal intention is somehow inevitable and at the same time that intention thingy will be confined only to that person per se. you had mentioned the word [u]limited[/u], if the number of friends will have a cutoff point (say, 100). then another question will be raised, what will happen to those uber friendly human beings inside the forum? who will be the deserving and lucky persons he/she will choose to be included in her 100 circle of friends? i guess that will be kinda hard n his/her part if she has a long list of friends here. (we're thousands eh.) erm, some people may even initiate to start some flames because their invitations weren't approved. lastly, b4 i forgt, most of the members of ftalk hav their friendster URLs below their avatars. uhm, what will be the essence of that link then? moreover, most ftalkers have their YMs displayed n their User Cp. those two can help u to remember or wud i say kip in touch with ur friends. (erm. i prefer to remove the word old because if u r really a friend of somebody then y forget them? once a friend, oweiz a friend. i guess.) --well, this was just based on my own perception. toinks, pax everyone. :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhm..i think sumone ask for this too before.. well anyway.. --i think it will make friendstertalk more laggish... and if you add that feature.. ftalk will look like a friendster.. a mini-friendster.. ^^ well anyway.. thats my opnion.. ^^ ts:thnks for teh concern.. peace out.. --keep safe y'all
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

is that it? alright, thanks 4 the comments...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm just suggesting aight? If you want, we can add an add friend function here on ftalk so u can remember old friends here on ftalk. But it is only limited. Just suggesting, ehehe...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy