• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][spoiler]nonsenses.already posted. u may delete this modz ~[/spoiler] ok, who more stricter to you ? who you afraid more your mom or dad ? for me is my `[b]mom[/b] i think she the one

Pages: 12

[align=center][spoiler]nonsenses.already posted. u may delete this modz ~[/spoiler] ok, who more stricter to you ? who you afraid more your mom or dad ? for me is my `[b]mom[/b] i think she the one

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][spoiler]nonsenses.already posted. u may delete this modz ~[/spoiler] ok, who more stricter to you ? who you afraid more your mom or dad ? for me is my `[b]mom[/b] i think she the one

[align=center][spoiler]nonsenses.already posted. u may delete this modz ~[/spoiler] ok, who more stricter to you ? who you afraid more your mom or dad ? for me is my `[b]mom[/b] i think she the one who dominate my home she always forced me to join course i didn't want it , but she so strict i can't fight her :( [b]hby[/b] ?[/align]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][spoiler]nonsenses.already posted. u may delete this modz ~[/spoiler] ok, who more stricter to you ? who you afraid more your mom or dad ? for me is my `[b]mom[/b] i think she the one

[b]first to comment ^same with you im more afraid with my mom she's stricter to me than my dad does[/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][spoiler]nonsenses.already posted. u may delete this modz ~[/spoiler] ok, who more stricter to you ? who you afraid more your mom or dad ? for me is my `[b]mom[/b] i think she the one

my dad is more strict than my mom... my mom usually tolerate what we want/ we do.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my mom :O i'm afraid with my mom =D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My mom...! Me and my dad are afraid of her..especially when she gets mad! Oh dear..like our house would explode..kidding! But yeah, mom is more strict than dad...
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is both... ^^
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My popsie (daddy), my dad because sometimes he is always disagree... :rolleyes: all he want me to do is to study and help my mom... that's it!
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my dad!!!!!!!!!;)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dad ? realy ? i think my dad is the kindest dad ever hihihi ...
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]both of them..^_^[/quote]
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mom is stricter... dad? he's never strict.
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my dad :o :wallbash:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my mom :lol:, she somtimes always get angry =)
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my mom....... super!!!!! hehe :D :D _________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
pnai_chix_renren
» n00b
1969-12-31

my dad is...grabeh sobrang strict lahat nalang pinupuna....
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]my mother is the strictiest of all time![/b][/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Both of dem r strict. =|[/b]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My mom is stricter than my dad. :)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Both of them!.. Dad - is the patriarchal of the fam ..he wants us to do everything he asks us to do so...if we will not do what he asks us to do , he will beat us his belt.. Mom - she will not let us go to an occasion if we will ask her permission..in other words..she will always say no.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my mom is stricter. my dad is not that 'hot-blodded' in general.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][spoiler]nonsenses.already posted. u may delete this modz ~[/spoiler] ok, who more stricter to you ? who you afraid more your mom or dad ? for me is my `[b]mom[/b] i think she the one

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:15

[ 10 queries - 0.507 second ]
Privacy Policy