• ARCHIVES 
  • » .what was the last comment u received in ur friendster account?. =) .and whats ur relationship with the one who gave u that comment?. :wow: .here's mine. [spoiler]1. may sa2bihin sana q sau…..bsahai

Pages: 1..1234567

.what was the last comment u received in ur friendster account?. =) .and whats ur relationship with the one who gave u that comment?. :wow: .here's mine. [spoiler]1. may sa2bihin sana q sau…..bsahai

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: .what was the last comment u received in ur friendster account?. =) .and whats ur relationship with the one who gave u that comment?. :wow: .here's mine. [spoiler]1. may sa2bihin sana q sau…..bsahai

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]From my frend at Cavite. :) [/b][/font] [spoiler][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Salamat sa bati at comment, gagawa kita next time. ;) [/b][/font][/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: .what was the last comment u received in ur friendster account?. =) .and whats ur relationship with the one who gave u that comment?. :wow: .here's mine. [spoiler]1. may sa2bihin sana q sau…..bsahai

from hanabi_suigintou ;) u must know her .. [quote]* dibilang beda sih ga beda2 amat.. soalnya ntu kelanjutan season sbelom nya =.= ad karakter baru namanya lulu de morchef lg sibuk ap sis??[/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]From my cousin. :) [/b][/font] [spoiler][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Thanks sa comment insan, mis u. ;) [/b][/font][/spoiler]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

from [b]aful_jusS [/b] [spoiler]enkz sa byu :] nice prof., tc[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

received just now from my "inaanak", an Electronics and Communication Engineer: [quote]peejay 01/20/2009 8:10 am * Ninong!!!! meri christmass happi new year... hopefully aku naman ang magpapapasko sa iyo... siguro pag stable na work ku... ayos naman po kami ngaun... prof aku ngaun sa college.... sana ay aus lang kau dyan...[/quote]
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from danielle. =|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]From my frend at Baguio. :) [/b][/font] [spoiler][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Salamat sa graphic comment frend. ;) [/b][/font][/spoiler]
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

From my college friend =) [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/23sc101.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » .what was the last comment u received in ur friendster account?. =) .and whats ur relationship with the one who gave u that comment?. :wow: .here's mine. [spoiler]1. may sa2bihin sana q sau…..bsahai

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:09

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy