• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know how to solve one? solving a rubik's cube and get addicted in it can be a part of your lifestyle :D ... so do you know how to solve one? f u do, wt kind of rubiks cube? the 3 x 3? 4 x 4? 5

Pages: 12

do you know how to solve one? solving a rubik's cube and get addicted in it can be a part of your lifestyle :D ... so do you know how to solve one? f u do, wt kind of rubiks cube? the 3 x 3? 4 x 4? 5

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you know how to solve one? solving a rubik's cube and get addicted in it can be a part of your lifestyle :D ... so do you know how to solve one? f u do, wt kind of rubiks cube? the 3 x 3? 4 x 4? 5

3x3. I learned how to solve it since.. Last year? 2008? Maybe. :xixi: :lick:
akocJACKLYN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: do you know how to solve one? solving a rubik's cube and get addicted in it can be a part of your lifestyle :D ... so do you know how to solve one? f u do, wt kind of rubiks cube? the 3 x 3? 4 x 4? 5

3x3 for me :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Rubiks cube was a fave past time of mine way back elementary..haha that was 3x3 by then..my cousins and i got so addicted to it and we really take time solving it. Glad I had solved one way before cheats/tricks were introduced to the net, as in solve from scratch. really love 'em. :)
yixienlly
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahahah... i can fix it but it takes time^^
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes, i am so addicted in it! but it takes a couple of minutes that i could fix it.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yess. I'm addicted to it. Every time i see one, I can't wait to try and fix it XD
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i can solve 3x3 rubiks before for 57 secs as my shortest time... but i dnt know if can still be able to solve it though i cant still remember some of the mechanics :eh: :eh: reminds me also of my rubiks fail against a girl :lol3: :lol3: :turbopoke: :turbopoke: [edited]

Last edited by icyhott23 (2010-05-20 02:05:50)

-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

3x3. I learned how to solve it last Feb I think. And now, I have forgotten how to solve it. :no:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not good with rubiks cube. I just play and play and play with it and I never solved it = ((((((
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

HAHA. I'm useless when it comes to Rubik's Cube. :lol3: I can only form one color at a time. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know how to solve one? solving a rubik's cube and get addicted in it can be a part of your lifestyle :D ... so do you know how to solve one? f u do, wt kind of rubiks cube? the 3 x 3? 4 x 4? 5

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy