• ARCHIVES 
  • » if u install some random ware and its ask u to restart!...Hmm i guess many guyz dont wanna do that! heheeh......but V gotta do cos software wont RUN.........ehhh! naw heres the trick to restart it wit

Pages: 1

if u install some random ware and its ask u to restart!...Hmm i guess many guyz dont wanna do that! heheeh......but V gotta do cos software wont RUN.........ehhh! naw heres the trick to restart it wit

creamownedz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if u install some random ware and its ask u to restart!...Hmm i guess many guyz dont wanna do that! heheeh......but V gotta do cos software wont RUN.........ehhh! naw heres the trick to restart it wit

if u install some random ware and its ask u to restart!...Hmm i guess many guyz dont wanna do that! heheeh......but V gotta do cos software wont RUN.........ehhh! naw heres the trick to restart it with out restating it this works both with windows vista and xp. so heres the trick.. [b]Vista[/b] Select Start, then hover over the right arrow that is to the right of the padlock icon until the pop-up menu appears that contains “restart” as one of it’s choices. Hold down the SHIFT key while clicking on the “restart” choice. [b]Windows xp[/b] Select Start. Select “Shut Down…”. Change the drop-down combo box under “What do you want the computer to do?” to “Restart”. Hold down the SHIFT key while clicking on the “OK” button.
akoba
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if u install some random ware and its ask u to restart!...Hmm i guess many guyz dont wanna do that! heheeh......but V gotta do cos software wont RUN.........ehhh! naw heres the trick to restart it wit

[b]NOTE : Do it at your own risk [/b] lolz It mess up my start up program setting. ( my restarting time is only 2 mins and 59 sec. all needed prog loaded ) After doing the trick... restarting time now is 4 mins 17 sec. just only the basic prog loaded. Not including my preffered auto prog load. So be careful..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if u install some random ware and its ask u to restart!...Hmm i guess many guyz dont wanna do that! heheeh......but V gotta do cos software wont RUN.........ehhh! naw heres the trick to restart it wit

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:21

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy