• ARCHIVES 
  • » i use Mcafee Total Protection 2008 after the update i restarted the computer..... after that i was shocked when i can't fix the error in my security center.. tsk tsk tsk im damn pissed bout it... i un

Pages: 1

i use Mcafee Total Protection 2008 after the update i restarted the computer..... after that i was shocked when i can't fix the error in my security center.. tsk tsk tsk im damn pissed bout it... i un

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i use Mcafee Total Protection 2008 after the update i restarted the computer..... after that i was shocked when i can't fix the error in my security center.. tsk tsk tsk im damn pissed bout it... i un

i use Mcafee Total Protection 2008 after the update i restarted the computer..... after that i was shocked when i can't fix the error in my security center.. tsk tsk tsk im damn pissed bout it... i uninstall it and try kaspersky.. after that.. i was pissed bout it coz i cant install kaspersky because mcafee is still in the system guys help me.. how to fully remove the mcafee in the system.. i use CCleaner but it doesnt work tsk tsk tsk my PC is now vulnerable to viruses tsk tsk tsk HELP :wallbash:

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-11-14 01:15:01)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i use Mcafee Total Protection 2008 after the update i restarted the computer..... after that i was shocked when i can't fix the error in my security center.. tsk tsk tsk im damn pissed bout it... i un

Open My Documents. Press Ctrl+F Search for the term Mc Afee. Delete the files that are left behind... Also, Did you reboot when you uninstalled Mc Afee?
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i use Mcafee Total Protection 2008 after the update i restarted the computer..... after that i was shocked when i can't fix the error in my security center.. tsk tsk tsk im damn pissed bout it... i un

[quote=Ephemeral]Also, Did you reboot when you uninstalled Mc Afee?[/quote] yeah i reboot my computer :( [quote=Ephemeral]Open My Documents. Press Ctrl+F Search for the term Mc Afee. Delete the files that are left behind...[/quote] after that?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-14 02:12:41)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you found anything relating to Mc Afee? :penguin: If you found any files. Delete it... :penguin: Then try reinstalling Kaspersky.
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Did you found anything relating to Mc Afee? :penguin: If you found any files. Delete it... :penguin: Then try reinstalling Kaspersky.[/quote] i just found out in my CCleaner that this is still running.. [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2uixeh1.jpg[/img] and i cant uninstall it i feel hopeless :cry: [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/105bazd.jpg[/img]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How can it be running if you said you already rebooted your PC? :o

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-14 02:37:26)

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]How can it be running if you said you already rebooted you PC? :o[/quote] yeah i dont know why tsk =( a mcafee folder is in the program files do i need to delete it? i doubt that a virus is already in my system.. i cant do a search no more.. HELP

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-11-14 02:35:47)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I suggest uninstall in the proper way... Go to Run/Open Run(Win Key+R) Type Control Panel Select Add or Remove Programs. Uninstall Mc Afee. :penguin:
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I suggest uninstall in the proper way... Go to Run/Open Run(Win Key+R) Type Control Panel Select Add or Remove Programs. Uninstall Mc Afee. :penguin:[/quote] i can't it got corrupted... and has no remove buttons..talking bout badluck :o
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I suggest get an OS installer and reformat every drive you got... Or seek professional help. :penguin:
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is your mcafee downloaded directly on official site? If not maybe its either you got a corruted downloads or it has a virus infection that remain on your pc and pretend as a mc afee proggram i have no problem on my mcafee TP2008. I downloaded the trial then activate the 3-user activation. It expires next yr of nov.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway good point... Did your Mc Afee came from a torrent? :eh:
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

from rapidshare... soo the only way is reformatting it.. hayhays... =( teach me how
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Proceed here for constructive ideas on how to... http://theftalk.com/t46970-How-to-reformat-pc%3F%3F.html :penguin:
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Proceed here for constructive ideas on how to... http://theftalk.com/t46970-How-to…3F%3F.html :penguin:[/quote] i proceed to the thread Sir.. hope you will help me =|
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lolz you pc is not that really vulnerable at all, unless somebody knows that you dont have protetion right now. Try to download again the macAfee TP1008 on the site and get the trial. Then re-install it again. See if it will resolve your problem. You just only want to remove the mcaAfee , you dont have to reformat your pc

Last edited by akoba (2008-11-14 05:22:48)

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=akoba]You just only want to remove the mcaAfee , you dont have to reformat your pc[/quote] ill just reformat it cause.. my add/remove programs got corrupted.. and many more..
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]ill just reformat it cause.. my add/remove programs got corrupted.. and many more..[/quote] ic goto the other thread and read what i post.
ken666
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont use any avp(anti virus protection) but heres a little tip.. try to remove it on safemode,,,(restart yout pc then when the dos is shown press f8 then select safemode go to control panel then add remove program,,, and try to remove it),,,,
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ken666]i dont use any avp(anti virus protection) but heres a little tip.. try to remove it on safemode,,,(restart yout pc then when the dos is shown press f8 then select safemode go to control panel then add remove program,,, and try to remove it),,,,[/quote] u didnt get my point. but anyways this was a few days ago.. my computer is working fine now.. [b]MODS[/b] - please [b]close[/b] this..

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-11-27 20:40:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i use Mcafee Total Protection 2008 after the update i restarted the computer..... after that i was shocked when i can't fix the error in my security center.. tsk tsk tsk im damn pissed bout it... i un

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 10 queries - 0.900 second ]
Privacy Policy