• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#B00101][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]My greeting for all fellow users in this forum,[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]It is my pleasure to join you all here..[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]Be friend

Pages: 1

[color=#B00101][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]My greeting for all fellow users in this forum,[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]It is my pleasure to join you all here..[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]Be friend

Madam Red
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=#B00101][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]My greeting for all fellow users in this forum,[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]It is my pleasure to join you all here..[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]Be friend

[color=#B00101][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]My greeting for all fellow users in this forum,[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]It is my pleasure to join you all here..[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]Be friends with other user will be a delicate passion for me..[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]Enough of my introduction,[/font] :rose: [font=Monotype Corsiva]Madam Red[/b][/font][/color]
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#B00101][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]My greeting for all fellow users in this forum,[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]It is my pleasure to join you all here..[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]Be friend

wellcome to ftak please read and obey the rules c u arround :penguin:
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#B00101][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]My greeting for all fellow users in this forum,[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]It is my pleasure to join you all here..[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]Be friend

=) welcome here.. pls do rad and obey the ruless.. be obedient.. keepsafe. john <3 :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=grey][u][b]Welcome[/b][/u] to -- [img]http://theftalk.com/pix/logo_white.gif[/img] Thanks for joining this forum. Please stay active . Friendstertalk is the most active forum ever. You can be a [i]promorter[/i] if u have 20+ referrals.Please stay happy. Remember to [i][u]follow the rules[/u][/i] . U can call me [b]Eleena[/b]. :D[/color]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hey Madam red,I'm new here too as you can see but for the past 2 or 3 weeks of my stay here I have learned some cool new tricks for my once ugly profile... Till here have fun GBU~[/align]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]WELCOME!! HAVE FUN IN HERE!![/b][/align][/quote] :eh::eh:
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=violet] hi! `..[/color] [color=blue]elcum to ftalk .. XD have fun. :D[/color] [color=blue] btw i'm mitch .. see yah around ayt?! =):thumbsup:[/color] [spoiler][img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/cesarunabia/emotoons/ththnosepick.gif[/img] oopss[/spoiler]
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello and Hello *your name here* Ahehehe :]] nice meeting yu!&&welcum to Ftalk! first of all tenx for joining! Ftalk just keep on growing bigger. Please please please && please do read & [b]follow[/b] rules! I'm[b] Jamie[/b]. Can be called any :] See you around!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to friendster talk !!!! have fun in posting and remember to read the rules.,. :) ok?!? have a nice day and kip safe always !! :)
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello and Welcome Enjoy Your stay here ok..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello Madam Red :D welcome to friendstertalk. thanks for visiting here. enjoy your stay God Bless ;)
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum 2 eftuk! pls enjoy ur stay everyday ok? =) hopin we'll be great friends!. see ya round :) tixii 24.7! :D
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff66cc]hi there, welcome to FTalk, I'm sure you will enjoy it here and will learn lots just like i did, soon you will find new friends too, so happy posting and please obey rules[/color]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Hello Madam Red (ooh..nice name..) >____< Welcome to FriendsterTalk..^^, I believe that you have read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][color=#FF0000] Rules [/color][/url]..And i also believe that you know what to do..-.- anyways.. Enjoy foruming.. (: See yah around.. >.< [/b]
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk ^^
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome Here at Ftalk.. First Tenx For joining Here.. Have Nixxee Day.. [b]Read nd Follow[/b] The rules.. Call Me [b]Kristen[/b]. :D
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey.. welcum hir in ftalk.. enjoi ur staying hir.. kiip on posting.. god bless..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. pls do read and follow the rules.. ;) have fun postin :)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! :D Follow the rules! :thumbsup: See yah around. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#B00101][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]My greeting for all fellow users in this forum,[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]It is my pleasure to join you all here..[/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva]Be friend

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 10 queries - 0.734 second ]
Privacy Policy