• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]CHAPTER ONE[/b] The name is Rhian. I am now a second year high school, though i am a sophomore, my age is only 12. That is why i become the what they call [i]BUNSO[/i] of the class. YEAH.. i reall

Pages: 1

[b]CHAPTER ONE[/b] The name is Rhian. I am now a second year high school, though i am a sophomore, my age is only 12. That is why i become the what they call [i]BUNSO[/i] of the class. YEAH.. i reall

rheiya58
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER ONE[/b] The name is Rhian. I am now a second year high school, though i am a sophomore, my age is only 12. That is why i become the what they call [i]BUNSO[/i] of the class. YEAH.. i reall

[b]CHAPTER ONE[/b] The name is Rhian. I am now a second year high school, though i am a sophomore, my age is only 12. That is why i become the what they call [i]BUNSO[/i] of the class. YEAH.. i really act as their baby. I'm always the playful one, always laugh, and the one they really protecting of. But indeed, i help my classmates on the academic aspects. I am a scholar of our school. And on the first friday of the classes, urgent meeting was held for the scholars. This is where i met Renz, a freshman, although a freshman, he is already 13 years old, a year older than me. I really think that he is the kind of guy who is serious, and not approachable. That's why i'm afraid to know him more. In the meeting, we elect our officers, and [i]UNLUCKILY[/i], i win as the president. This is how everything started. After the meeting, the name Rhian is always being talked about. WHAT THE HELL.. i hate being noticed by others. But it is such an advantage because the newbies on the school, the freshmen, specially the scholars, befriend me. and i love having new friends. All of the freshmen used to call me [i]ms. president[/i], and i hate it, i always remind them just call me [i]ate[/i]. But Renz, is the unique one, he calls me [i]madam president[/i]. Quite awkward right? it really is. But he always manage to secure that i will laugh when i see him. And that makes me want to know him even more. RENZ: madam president.. RHIAN: hala... ate lang kea :] RENZ: eh dusto ko eh ... RHIAN: weh. oo mo renz. RENZ: di ba may crush ka kay John? RHIAN:psshh.. kanino mo nalaman? RENZ:secret.. :] What the heck? he knows my crush? maybe my best bud on the freshmen told him so. It's ok. But that thing made us closer to each other. we then start to call each other as FRIEND. A girl named Patty, approached me and ask help. Of course i agreed. But the thing is.. [b]She wants me to help her with her problem about Renz.[/b] And this is the story..Renz once courted her but she let him go, and now she realize that she loves Renz so much and wants him back. [i]Hehehe.[/i]my first expression is like this: [b][i]"an cute ng istury, gue tulungan kita, kaya ko toh :]"[/i][/b] I really think that nothing will happen wrong. A sophomore will have a crush on a freshmen? maybe yes but absolutely not me.. [i][b]to be continued..[/b][/i] [i]hoped you like my story.. quite common on the first part right? excitement and twist and turns of the story will come on next chapters :P[/i] [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/335bg3s.png[/img]

Last edited by rheiya58 (2008-11-14 09:24:03)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]CHAPTER ONE[/b] The name is Rhian. I am now a second year high school, though i am a sophomore, my age is only 12. That is why i become the what they call [i]BUNSO[/i] of the class. YEAH.. i reall

ur post mybe good...but pls,dont double post it!! once is enough ryt??? heres ur another one...:arrow:[url]http://theftalk.com/t50396-you%27re-HERS%2C-you%27re-MINE%2C-i%27m-HIS.html[/url] :thumbsdown::doubt: EDITED! :arrow:[b]DUPLICATED POST DELITED!![/b]

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-11-14 19:30:33)

rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]CHAPTER ONE[/b] The name is Rhian. I am now a second year high school, though i am a sophomore, my age is only 12. That is why i become the what they call [i]BUNSO[/i] of the class. YEAH.. i reall

well soory. it is a honest mistake. i really don't mean double post it. my pc is not working properly
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Solved. I deleted the other thread already. =) Please avoid this from happening again. [b]RHEIYA58:[/b] This will serve as your first warning. Im observing you.
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CHAPTER 2 well. everything is doing fine. except the fact that Renz told me that he does not have any feelings for Patty. well at first i was dismayed, because Patty might not accept the truth. it was a sunny day of Tuesday. and we will have a scouting later in the afternoon. RENZ: friend.. may scouting ba mamaya? (he said while pulling my hands) RHIAN: oo friend.. bad trip nga eh.. mapapagod na naman tayo. RENZ: ahm. siguro hindi ako mapapagod mamaya. RHIAN: nyeks? anu ka may superpowers? hahaha. bakit naman hindi? RENZ: basta. kahit anu namang pagawa sakin. kung gusto ka naman yung nakikita ko.. bakit naman ako mapapagod? RHIAN: yes! si friend gumaganun! hahaha. woi.. wala ka ba balak bitawan yung kamay ko? RENZ: wala... hehehe.. joke lang friend. it was quite annoying. and i don't know why.hopefully.. nothing will really go wrong. [b]SCOUTING[/b] all groups are challenged to bring the objects such as: 5 pieces of 5 peso coin 2 pieces of 5 cents 1 pair of spoon and fork 1 pair of pink clip our group, the camia is already complete, except 2 pieces of five peso coin. Renz caught me really tired, but still looking for a five peso coin. RENZ: uy friend umupo ka muna. RHIAN: wak na friend kelangan ko makahanap ng five peso coin. RENZ: uupo ka o magagalit ako? RHIAN: uupo na po master.. eeehhh! panu ung grupo ko? RENZ: ako bahala. well. he was quite concern for me. URGH! and i'm not happy about that! i saw him running towards me again.. and he is really tired. he gave me 2 pieces of 5 peso coins. hopefully nothing will really go wrong.. [b]to be continued[/b]

Last edited by rheiya58 (2008-11-18 05:47:00)

squanky
» n00b
1969-12-31

the story is pretty good :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]CHAPTER ONE[/b] The name is Rhian. I am now a second year high school, though i am a sophomore, my age is only 12. That is why i become the what they call [i]BUNSO[/i] of the class. YEAH.. i reall

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:09

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy