• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]To the mods, delete this thread if you think it's nonsense, or is in the wrong section. [/i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]This is to my eGroup here

Pages: 1

[i]To the mods, delete this thread if you think it's nonsense, or is in the wrong section. [/i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]This is to my eGroup here

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]To the mods, delete this thread if you think it's nonsense, or is in the wrong section. [/i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]This is to my eGroup here

[i]To the mods, delete this thread if you think it's nonsense, or is in the wrong section. [/i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]This is to my eGroup here, Rockstars. They have been my family for at least five months, but I'm thankful for the people who made my stay here at Ftalk admirable. Anyway, I think it's real cheesy, but enjoy reading it anyway..[/i] [align=center][b]The Rockstars Family[/b] [b]The Rockstars family consists of many hoods and JDs. Just kidding.[/b] The Rockstars family consists of many [b]E[/b].[i]L[/i].I.[b]T[/b].E.[i]S[/i] Here's the founder, sis Angel, who is very unique. Have a rockin' moment with her, even if she's mystique. Then there's sistah Eney, the current leader. Yeah, she's hilarious, and also an excellent keeper. We come across bro Jie, a man so admirable. Has a personality so genuine and helps out to the advisable. Then bro Guile comes, the ultimate legend. Adventurous and tough; Rockstars, his instincts defend. Then we had bro Jesse, the "notorious" one; Even if apart, He still remains in Rockstars' heart. We say "Hooray"! for Bro Moyo, the post-punk dude; He's fun and he's no joke; ain't brutal, nor is he rude. Here's bro Pat, a never ending rock. He seems restless, and stands at Rockstars' elite dock. We come across sis Julie, a bright and gentle broad; She stays calm and true, and never is a fraud. There's bro Orio, an inspiring and cheerful dude. He keeps cool and collected, maybe not such a hood. Then there's me, sis Hayley, who lives in a world of boredom. But a dudette who depends on Rockstars to be her kingdom. [b]From this, we conclude that Rockstars stay real and tuff.[/b][/align] Toldja it was cheesy! The members mentioned in this poem: Angeli_7 eney0715 jieduck the_legend_killer Infamous J Arctic tap13 jmaex3 nanix84 oopunkrockeranimeoo ---------------------------------------------- To any Rockstars, if you want yoyr name in this poem, just pm me or something.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i]To the mods, delete this thread if you think it's nonsense, or is in the wrong section. [/i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]This is to my eGroup here

lol, this a very very CHEESY poem Ate O, I like it!!, ahaha tnx for sharing :lol::thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]To the mods, delete this thread if you think it's nonsense, or is in the wrong section. [/i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]This is to my eGroup here

^wahahahaha! nc 1 =D:thumbsup::thumbsup: rakenrawr!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]There's bro Orio, an inspiring and cheerful dude.[/quote] Am I cheerful? :lol::lol: I wonder if I really am... :lol: Thanks for the poem :thumbsup:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahaha!..nice one sisz!.. make it long!ahaha!..include me!:lol::lol::lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Am I cheerful? :lol::lol: I wonder if I really am... :lol:[/quote] hmmmm... :ninja::ninja: hahaha =Dv @[b]oOpunkrockeranimeOo[/b]: how bout me? :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]@oOpunkrockeranimeOo: how bout me? :D[/quote] yah!! how bout me too!!?? lol
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Then there's sistah Eney, the current leader. Yeah, she's hilarious, and also an excellent keeper.[/quote] nyaaa.. :redface: thanks.. :P anyways.. wow.. really nice poem sis Hayley.. and its not [b]that[/b] cheesy sis.. :P big thanks.. :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hohoho :O btw, i've noticed that many eptokers are quitting in rockstar =| hmm..or i'm just paranoid :paranoid:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^you're just getting paranoid kaygee.. :lol: of course rockstars remain intact =)[/b] [b]woah :o i like it sis..very nice poem =) make it lone, include us :lol:[/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]Am I cheerful? :lol::lol: I wonder if I really am... :lol:[/quote] yes you are! lol. [quote=gaara_gfzz]yah!! how bout me too!!?? lol[/quote] that's one..^^ [quote=Kaygee :3]how bout me? :D[/quote] Of course, why would I forget!! Thank you everyone!! I promise, I'll hit you all back!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, avoid non-related posts, k?
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one.. wahahha.. xD
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG O.O nice one, nee-chan so sweet <333
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]To the mods, delete this thread if you think it's nonsense, or is in the wrong section. [/i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [i]This is to my eGroup here

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:25

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy