• ARCHIVES 
  • » eow!!ehheheh... im new here.... hope that i will learn many things here and dont worry i will follow the rules in here.. hmm...i'd got nose bleed!!english!!ehehhe and i hope that i find many friends i

Pages: 12

eow!!ehheheh... im new here.... hope that i will learn many things here and dont worry i will follow the rules in here.. hmm...i'd got nose bleed!!english!!ehehhe and i hope that i find many friends i

lianz07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

eow!!ehheheh... im new here.... hope that i will learn many things here and dont worry i will follow the rules in here.. hmm...i'd got nose bleed!!english!!ehehhe and i hope that i find many friends i

eow!!ehheheh... im new here.... hope that i will learn many things here and dont worry i will follow the rules in here.. hmm...i'd got nose bleed!!english!!ehehhe and i hope that i find many friends in here!!:D:D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: eow!!ehheheh... im new here.... hope that i will learn many things here and dont worry i will follow the rules in here.. hmm...i'd got nose bleed!!english!!ehehhe and i hope that i find many friends i

[b][color=blue]Hi there! Welcome to fstal ff. [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]The rules[/url] [/b][/color] [i][b][url=http://www.musicdumper.com/search/hear-you-me/1/mp3]Hear you me by jimmy eat world[/url][/b] [/i] [spoiler][b][color=green]Hear You Me There's no one in town I know. You gave us some place to go. I never said thank you for that. I thought I might get one more chance. What would you think of me now... So lucky, So strong, So proud? I never said thank you for that, Now I'll never have a chance. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads, The sleepless go. May angels lead yo in. So what would you think of me now... So lucky, So strong, So proud? I never said thank you for that. Now I'll never have a chance. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads, The sleepless go. May angels lead you in. May angels lead you in. May angels lead you in. And if you were with me tonight. I'd sing to you just one more time. A song for a heart so big, God wouldn't let it live. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads, The sleepless go. May angels lead you in. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads, The sleepless go. May angels lead you in. May angels lead you in.[/b][/color][/spoiler] [b][color=blue]From the mowbie 'the cinderella story'[/b][/color]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: eow!!ehheheh... im new here.... hope that i will learn many things here and dont worry i will follow the rules in here.. hmm...i'd got nose bleed!!english!!ehehhe and i hope that i find many friends i

welcome to ftalk.. have fun posting! follow rules.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

elow lianz07 thanks for visiting friendstertalk. ;) enjoy your stay, meet some new friends here. Increase your +reputation. have a nice day & God Bless ;)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=gray][u][b]Welcome[/b][/u] To [i]FriendsterTalk[/i]. I hope you will be active. My name is [b]Eleena[/b]. Enjoy! See yu around! :kiss::kiss:[/color]
lianz07
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei!! thnks for the warm welcome =)=)
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=violet] hi! `..[/color] [color=blue]elcum to ftalk .. XD have fun. :D[/color] [color=blue] btw i'm mitch .. see yah around ayt?! =):thumbsup:[/color] [spoiler][img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/cesarunabia/emotoons/ththnosepick.gif[/img] oopss[/spoiler]
lianz07
» n00b
1969-12-31

^hi mitch!! hope to be ur friend! :D
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk ^^
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello and Hello *your name here* Ahehehe :]] nice meeting yu!&&welcum to Ftalk! first of all tenx for joining! Ftalk just keep on growing bigger. I'm[b] Jamie[/b]. Can be called any :] See you around!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to friendster talk !!!! have fun in posting and remember to read the rules.,. :) ok?!? have a nice day and kip safe always !! :)
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello.. Enjoy Your stay ok.. Nice to meet you.. Have a Wonderful Day
lianz07
» n00b
1969-12-31

^eheheheh thanks u soo much :D:D dont worry..i had read the rules already :)
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#ff3399]hi lianz welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. keep on posting.. btw,nice to meet you[/color][/align]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=green] welcome ir @ ftalk:D [/color]

Last edited by ARINE (2008-11-16 03:26:42)

lianz07
» n00b
1969-12-31

^thank for welcoming me ehehehehhe :penguin::penguin:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hi there! welcome to ftalk! [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/wio9ph.jpg[/img] follow teh rules.........k? enjoy postin' & see yah around[/b][/color]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hey there. Welcome to Fstalk. have fun posting here. :D[/b]
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey.. welcum hir in ftalk.. enjoi ur staying hir.. kiip on posting.. god bless..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Helo der, Welcome to FS Talk, read and follow d rules, u'l mit a lot of friends here, hav fun, God Bless. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eow!!ehheheh... im new here.... hope that i will learn many things here and dont worry i will follow the rules in here.. hmm...i'd got nose bleed!!english!!ehehhe and i hope that i find many friends i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:28

[ 10 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy