• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guyz,what if someone that u love breaks ur heart really hurt but then then trying to come back to u.What wil u do then? [spoiler]I'm just trying to know what to do[/spoiler]

Pages: 12

Hi guyz,what if someone that u love breaks ur heart really hurt but then then trying to come back to u.What wil u do then? [spoiler]I'm just trying to know what to do[/spoiler]

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guyz,what if someone that u love breaks ur heart really hurt but then then trying to come back to u.What wil u do then? [spoiler]I'm just trying to know what to do[/spoiler]

[b][color=#ff6699]It depends. if i still love him.[/b][/color]
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guyz,what if someone that u love breaks ur heart really hurt but then then trying to come back to u.What wil u do then? [spoiler]I'm just trying to know what to do[/spoiler]

I will need a very very very big explanation for dis.. Well i agree with second chances:question:
katie69
» n00b
1969-12-31

won't look back..... sucks..... :evil: hehehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guyz,what if someone that u love breaks ur heart really hurt but then then trying to come back to u.What wil u do then? [spoiler]I'm just trying to know what to do[/spoiler]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:17

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy