• ARCHIVES 
  • » try to share your story/feelings here guys! =) :arrow: my eyes are red and squinty. tsk. my parents made me feel like i'm useless in our family just last night. can't stop crying. :|

Pages: 12

try to share your story/feelings here guys! =) :arrow: my eyes are red and squinty. tsk. my parents made me feel like i'm useless in our family just last night. can't stop crying. :|

krizziel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

try to share your story/feelings here guys! =) :arrow: my eyes are red and squinty. tsk. my parents made me feel like i'm useless in our family just last night. can't stop crying. :|

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: try to share your story/feelings here guys! =) :arrow: my eyes are red and squinty. tsk. my parents made me feel like i'm useless in our family just last night. can't stop crying. :|

1st! :) hurm.. it really depend on the situation... maybe they did that b'cuz of they love us... who know???:eh:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: try to share your story/feelings here guys! =) :arrow: my eyes are red and squinty. tsk. my parents made me feel like i'm useless in our family just last night. can't stop crying. :|

:| yeah...i sometimes feel that way... that's why i decided to live far away from mah mom.. =| so i just worked far away from them..... but now... everything is different..i guess...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no. i don't feel rejected even i have cerebral palsy...
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't feel rejected but sometimes i feel unloved. :)
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rielabsyousomuch]:arrow: my eyes are red and squinty. tsk. my parents made me feel like i'm useless in our family just last night. can't stop crying. :|[/quote] are u okei now? nwei, @topic: naah, they dont let me feel dat way. i oweiz feel special inside are family even if there are some glitches. uhm, dont feel that way. yours will be fixed soon. :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes when my parents scold me i think they are the worst person in the world.. turns out they were right about what they say in the end... :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=salmon][quote=krizziel]:arrow: my eyes are red and squinty. tsk. my parents made me feel like i'm useless in our family just last night. can't stop crying. :|[/quote] [align=center]whaaa..sometimes i feel sumthin' lyk dat.. my mom used to buy wat my eldest sis WANTS and don't hve any [i]"pasalubong"[/i] for me.. wen i ask her lyk sumthing, in d morning she'll forget wat i ask to her.. if u'll read mah diary it's all 'bout my mom, me and my sis..hahayz..:([/color][/align]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hell yeah~~ agree :crybaby:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i feel da same way.I am the second child.My mom always buys for my Onii-sama and younger sis,whenever i ask her something later on she never did answer me.Sometimes,they blame me ,i didn`t do anything.I want black shirts she buys me pink,brown or anything she likes but i don`t like,I`ll talk to them thay don`t answer me,,can they hear me?i want a stuff toy but they say it`s for babies but i want something i can hug.They say i have a wierd style,but it`s my style not theirs.IThey also give me or make chismiss about me even if it is private!they embarass me everywhere,i will get mad to them,then sometime i will cry,but my favorite color is black they usually get me pink,listen to this,[u]I HATE PINK.[/u] i guess they never learn,they always care for onii-sama and my younger sis,it makes me a little jealous sometimes.[/b]read this-->[b][u]I WANNA STAY FAR FROM YOU IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR FOREVER OR ALWAYS,I DON`T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!.[/u][/b] ~IS IT LONG TO READ?i think so.So long.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sometimes 4 me. :) [/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have no family so i cant feel rejection in the family.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yeah me too... "in r family" .and it cracks my mind and heart as a person[/b] :disgust: :disgust:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Urmm~~ [b]No I'm not[/b]~~ Even my mum always support me~=) Evendou my mum n my dad was divorced, they still take care of their family~ Hurmm~~ Happy family~~:Dv
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

family? i dont think so.. friends? maybe..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope, never felt that way, for my family's like, real supportive and stuff. [b]But I do wish that I have though.[/b]
kayz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

..in famiLy..not anymore.. but in friends..yes..
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

never feel reject..besides they always makes me feel that im special..espcially mom and dad..:D
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. especially with friends.. they let me feel insecure all the time..
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i've never fell rejected..to anyone or anybody..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » try to share your story/feelings here guys! =) :arrow: my eyes are red and squinty. tsk. my parents made me feel like i'm useless in our family just last night. can't stop crying. :|

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 10 queries - 0.585 second ]
Privacy Policy