• ARCHIVES 
  • » Name: Maika Location: Philippines . . . . . . . . . .. . . Hi I'm new.. And I noticed that this is a good place. I hope to get some good friends here,, Am I welcome here? .......................... [

Pages: 12

Name: Maika Location: Philippines . . . . . . . . . .. . . Hi I'm new.. And I noticed that this is a good place. I hope to get some good friends here,, Am I welcome here? .......................... [

Chabbi01
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Name: Maika Location: Philippines . . . . . . . . . .. . . Hi I'm new.. And I noticed that this is a good place. I hope to get some good friends here,, Am I welcome here? .......................... [

Name: Maika Location: Philippines . . . . . . . . . .. . . Hi I'm new.. And I noticed that this is a good place. I hope to get some good friends here,, Am I welcome here? .......................... [align=center]by the way, just call me [b]mai[/b].. [/align]

Last edited by Chabbi01 (2007-06-11 07:18:06)

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Name: Maika Location: Philippines . . . . . . . . . .. . . Hi I'm new.. And I noticed that this is a good place. I hope to get some good friends here,, Am I welcome here? .......................... [

Hey there! Yes you are! :D [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Name: Maika Location: Philippines . . . . . . . . . .. . . Hi I'm new.. And I noticed that this is a good place. I hope to get some good friends here,, Am I welcome here? .......................... [

of course you are .. everybody is welcum hir.. =) see yah around ..

Last edited by donaLyn`o13 (2007-06-11 02:04:19)

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey there.. of course you are welcome... as long as you enjoy yourself here and follow the rules too :D Take Care
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes, you're welcome here =) have fun posting ;)
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! happy posting^^
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi Chabbi.. welcome to ftalk.. Everyone's welcome here :D .. Don't forget to read the rules ha! Enjoy postin'! :)
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow fellow newbie!! welcome!! see yah around!! :eh:
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ang cute cute m naman :P
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nahh.. i saw u na on friendster db.. kyut po u ate. wheeee.. nka private ka po ata.. well.. inadd npo kta.

Last edited by whatever16 (2007-06-11 03:43:21)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello .....welcome to ftalk... enjoy posting and see you around ;) :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy posting. btw. free to roam around!~
Chabbi01
» n00b
1969-12-31

yippppeee.. thx to all.. whaha so glad today:D
hazardOus01anGeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah ur welcome here! just enjoying posting and obey the rules as well as the moderators, wooosh! nweiyz forgot to tell [b]Welcome! [/b] :D see yah around
Chabbi01
» n00b
1969-12-31

yee.. ty ty ty!! Uhm.. to all.. Don't call me Maika.. call me Mai.

Last edited by Chabbi01 (2007-06-11 07:18:43)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello Mai~ Welcome to ftalk! ^_^ Enjoy posting okay.. See you around and Tc..
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!! Post a ot of learning things!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... [b]welcome to ftalk!!![/b] enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Chabbi01]Name: Maika Location: Philippines . . . . . . . . . .. . . Hi I'm new.. And I noticed that this is a good place. I hope to get some good friends here,, Am I welcome here? .......................... [align=center]by the way, just call me [b]mai[/b].. [/align][/quote] hi mai.. of course ur welcum hir.. evrybody's welcum hir.. ryt ftalkers?
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^mai!...ur WELCOME HERE!!...i can be ur friend!! hope to see you posting!!... enjoy![/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Name: Maika Location: Philippines . . . . . . . . . .. . . Hi I'm new.. And I noticed that this is a good place. I hope to get some good friends here,, Am I welcome here? .......................... [

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy