• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys, currently reading some stories in the Litrature part and now am so addicted kasi the stories always makes me [i]KiLiG[/i]!!=):thumbsup: And madami na ako nabasa =)

Pages: 12

Hi guys, currently reading some stories in the Litrature part and now am so addicted kasi the stories always makes me [i]KiLiG[/i]!!=):thumbsup: And madami na ako nabasa =)

-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi guys, currently reading some stories in the Litrature part and now am so addicted kasi the stories always makes me [i]KiLiG[/i]!!=):thumbsup: And madami na ako nabasa =)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys, currently reading some stories in the Litrature part and now am so addicted kasi the stories always makes me [i]KiLiG[/i]!!=):thumbsup: And madami na ako nabasa =)

welcome to friendster talk !!!! have fun in posting and remember to read the rules.,. :) ok?!? have a nice day and kip safe always !! :)
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys, currently reading some stories in the Litrature part and now am so addicted kasi the stories always makes me [i]KiLiG[/i]!!=):thumbsup: And madami na ako nabasa =)

Yea, i would. =) Thanks.. :D
caiyun tay
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) hi, i'm new comer it's nice to b here :thumbsup: hope to have a great time on friendster:D
amirulzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi and welcome to ftalk... read and follow the rules... stay active.. see u around..
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yea. I already read em' Once agen thanks. =)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome![/b] :D Read and follow the rules. okie? Call me jkarr07/ewenessgallore. See you around.
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hey There~! Chiny here. Welcome to Friendstertalk. Don't forget to read the rules and have fun! Oyea! Rock'n'roll. :D:thumbsup:[/b]
xandra_kazekage
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome, I'm a newbie too, This place is really nice. I hope you enjoy ur stay, :D
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well elow there. :) enjoy ur stay everyday orayt? have fun postin! hope we'll be good friends. =) call me [b]shen[/b] :D ily. tixii 24.7 :thumbsup:
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk see around :D don't forget to follow the rules :)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi there rach! hehe welcome here in FTalk.. I already saw you in my story thread. thanks for reading anyway. :) always follow the rules. that's my one and only advise. see yah around! ;]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi Remilia Scarlet welcome to friendstertalk. dont forget the forum rules ok ;) enjoy and have fun. see you around ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-15 21:49:20)

torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi.. welcum 2 ftalk.. enjoy ur stay.. follow d rules.. see yah.. =)=)
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]I already saw you in my story thread. thanks for reading anyway.[/quote] Yea, u always make me kilis po :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D enjoy your stay here :)
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wee. haie der! welcum to ftalk! please doh read and follow the rules! have fun! c yah around![/b] :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome there :D enjoy ur stay and remember 2 follow d [b] rule [/b] n just call me [b] cha [/b] c yah :D
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there this is RICO Hellcome to RICOLETS foodstore hahahah jowk read rules and regulations before posting something
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Welcome to [b]Friendster Talk[/b] Enjoy posting,See you around,[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys, currently reading some stories in the Litrature part and now am so addicted kasi the stories always makes me [i]KiLiG[/i]!!=):thumbsup: And madami na ako nabasa =)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:48

[ 10 queries - 0.513 second ]
Privacy Policy