• ARCHIVES 
  • » Wouldn't it be nice if we have one. :D Like we would have someone to arrange everything Who's gonna do that, who's gonna do this. the headers,the banner,the tricks,the background the graphics,the ima

Pages: 12

Wouldn't it be nice if we have one. :D Like we would have someone to arrange everything Who's gonna do that, who's gonna do this. the headers,the banner,the tricks,the background the graphics,the ima

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Wouldn't it be nice if we have one. :D Like we would have someone to arrange everything Who's gonna do that, who's gonna do this. the headers,the banner,the tricks,the background the graphics,the ima

[quote=eehjhay]^ Hahaha.. Then if ClassX will make a Friendster profile? It may receive lots of reports/complaints. Hahaha.. kidding.[/quote] Haha... funny dude. :lol: Why not? There's FHM fan profile right? :eh: Anyway, good idea tunie hehe... I am just wondering, who will make the first step. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-16 21:40:29)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Wouldn't it be nice if we have one. :D Like we would have someone to arrange everything Who's gonna do that, who's gonna do this. the headers,the banner,the tricks,the background the graphics,the ima

[quote=portuniecho]What If. Make it per month.. Like. In this month (November) Rockstars group will be assigned to make a Layout of FriendsterTalk Profile :D On December, The Scandalers group assigned to make the December Friendster Profile. :eh: . And so on and so forth. Get it?. One group from e-groups are assigned to make the Friendstertalk Layout per Month. :eh: In this case, More consideration from our groupmates are required and will be easy to get their participation. :eh: Ok. Its just only an opinion, Find some groups now :lol:[/quote] bahaha I like that one. :eh::thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sigh. I think no one wants to participate on this. C'mon guys, We need your cooperation if you really want this. This has been suggested before. Here :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t18878-Official-Ftalk-Friendster-Profile.html][b]Official FTalk Friendster Profile[/b][/url], It's similar to this suggestion right?. I wonder what will happen now. Still no response from other members?. [quote=eehjhay]Hahaha.. Then if ClassX will make a Friendster profile? It may receive lots of reports/complaints. Hahaha.. kidding.[/quote] It's not really like that dude. No reports/complaints will gonna happen, What I mean is. Per month there's a group assigned to make a layout for our FreindsterTalk profile. Of corz. It must be a Friendstertalk theme. Not their Groups theme. :D [quote=Ephemeral]Anyway, good idea tunie hehe... I am just wondering, who will make the first step. :penguin:[/quote] Thanks Kuya, who will start?. how about you? :D Well I hope in 2009 we have already this FriendsterTalk Friendster Profile.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Well I hope in 2009 we have already this FriendsterTalk Friendster Profile.[/quote] yessir. everyone cooperate and be happy :) this is for the whole friendstertalk and your representing it =)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ammm, my opinion, lets make it a contest.
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]My only suggestion is... Would it be better if it were a Fan profile? :penguin:[/quote] Count me in! I agree And also Friendstertalk themed profile will be good too. So: Fan Profile+Custom CSS Themed= Perfect :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Good idea.... :D but, maybe we can add javascripts too... but more likely... it is better to have a simple css at first...try good idea :D :thumbsup:[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ymm0t]Fan Profile+Custom CSS Themed= Perfect :thumbsup:[/quote] absolutely but everyone seems to be busy nowadays lets just wait for them to have time so we can arrange everything up. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Wouldn't it be nice if we have one. :D Like we would have someone to arrange everything Who's gonna do that, who's gonna do this. the headers,the banner,the tricks,the background the graphics,the ima

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:27

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy