• ARCHIVES 
  • » i saw this sit to my partner her in cafe....... and i talk her what is that about and she told me this site is all about info. of FRIENDSTER and MORE.... and i decide to register cause im interesting.

Pages: 1

i saw this sit to my partner her in cafe....... and i talk her what is that about and she told me this site is all about info. of FRIENDSTER and MORE.... and i decide to register cause im interesting.

shermz04
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i saw this sit to my partner her in cafe....... and i talk her what is that about and she told me this site is all about info. of FRIENDSTER and MORE.... and i decide to register cause im interesting.

i saw this sit to my partner her in cafe....... and i talk her what is that about and she told me this site is all about info. of FRIENDSTER and MORE.... and i decide to register cause im interesting... GOD bless you all :doubt:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i saw this sit to my partner her in cafe....... and i talk her what is that about and she told me this site is all about info. of FRIENDSTER and MORE.... and i decide to register cause im interesting.

welcome to ftalk [b]shermz04[/b] :D enjoy ur stay here :D anyway, r u from cebu :question:

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-11-15 09:30:45)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i saw this sit to my partner her in cafe....... and i talk her what is that about and she told me this site is all about info. of FRIENDSTER and MORE.... and i decide to register cause im interesting.

hello shermz04 welcome to friendstertalk enjoy and have fun ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. read the rules... and have fun posting :)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! :D Follow the rules! :thumbsup: See yah around. :penguin:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome in here.. enjoi posting..!!
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to Friendstertalk.[/b] Read the rules. Follow them all. See you around. Keep posting! Call me jkarr07/ewenessgallore. [i]God Bless Buddy.[/i]
-Infamouz-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray][b]`` Welcome to FTalk... =) ` enjoii posting ` don't forget to follow teh [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rulexx[/url] ` kip seyf `` ciao... =|[/align][/color][/b]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk [b]shermz.[/b]! [u]have fun posting. read the rules.[/u] [i]see ya round! hope we cud be frnds. =) [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i saw this sit to my partner her in cafe....... and i talk her what is that about and she told me this site is all about info. of FRIENDSTER and MORE.... and i decide to register cause im interesting.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:04

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy