• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys!!..... are you familiar of cebuano band, what you like a band in cebu? except [b]BISROCK[/b] because it so cheap... and any of them are repeated the sound and intromental, by the way. I'll star

Pages: 1

guys!!..... are you familiar of cebuano band, what you like a band in cebu? except [b]BISROCK[/b] because it so cheap... and any of them are repeated the sound and intromental, by the way. I'll star

shermz04
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

guys!!..... are you familiar of cebuano band, what you like a band in cebu? except [b]BISROCK[/b] because it so cheap... and any of them are repeated the sound and intromental, by the way. I'll star

guys!!..... are you familiar of cebuano band, what you like a band in cebu? except [b]BISROCK[/b] because it so cheap... and any of them are repeated the sound and intromental, by the way. I'll start my favorate band in cebu is [b]FASPITCH[/b] ther introment are same in [b]DISTONES[/b]. how about you.. what you like a band her in cebu?....

Last edited by shermz04 (2008-11-15 09:35:26)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: guys!!..... are you familiar of cebuano band, what you like a band in cebu? except [b]BISROCK[/b] because it so cheap... and any of them are repeated the sound and intromental, by the way. I'll star

[quote=shermz04]except BISROCK because it so cheap...[/quote] your ryt :D anyway, i've been listening to [b]FASPITCH[/b] before :penguin: my fave song from them is [b]A Day Before Pisces[/b] :thumbsup: nice band :thumbsup: [quote=shermz04]how about you.. what you like a band her in cebu?....[/quote] [b]Urbandub[/b], i gz :rolleyes:

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-11-15 09:50:26)

shermz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: guys!!..... are you familiar of cebuano band, what you like a band in cebu? except [b]BISROCK[/b] because it so cheap... and any of them are repeated the sound and intromental, by the way. I'll star

yes... [b]faspitch[/b] and [b]unbandub [/b] are stick like a teamband work......... :P
tuhus
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah.. anyway. my favorate band in cebu is also ZERO DELAY..... in another words i meet those band in NUVO and ZZUBO only her in cebu!!!.... i like those song... :P
enards
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me.... i like [b]OPENHAZE[/b] :lol: ahehhehee
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

May I ask? Are you talking to yourself or you have shopmates to back up your schizophrenic personality? Are you that bored? :penguin: To make it easy... Do you know shermz04 and tuhus? Shopmates or something?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-17 00:33:47)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Do you know shermz04 and tuhus? Shopmates or something?[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~you mean multiple accounts sir ephe?[/b]:lol: [quote=shermz04]except BISROCK because it so cheap... and any of them are repeated the sound and intromental,[/quote] [b]i do not find them cheap sweetie.,in fact i think bisrock is cool.[/b]:cool:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bisrock is not cheap! haha :D i love cebuano bands for i realize them i am a bisaya eh:D hehe i love a bisaya song,[i] *bisan pa - wet slippers*[/i] its a nice song :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

All 0f my id0l lives there :lol: Especially FAspitch =)
sk8er_ghurl16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i myself is not cebuano but im a big fan of[b] urbandub[/b].. ahe lyrics of their songs are so incredible.. \m/
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im also a big fan of urbandub, they're one of the best bands in the philippines right now :) btw is the band the ambassadors from cebu? cause they make superb songs :)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cebuano band? i only know [b]urbandub[/b] [spoiler]they really sound like a foreign band[/spoiler]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. 1017 is a cebuano band i think! their famous song is charing!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys!!..... are you familiar of cebuano band, what you like a band in cebu? except [b]BISROCK[/b] because it so cheap... and any of them are repeated the sound and intromental, by the way. I'll star

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:21

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy