• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]mods can delete this.[/spoiler] what book are you reading right now. what book you'll read next. :thumbsup:

Pages: 1

[spoiler]mods can delete this.[/spoiler] what book are you reading right now. what book you'll read next. :thumbsup:

ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]mods can delete this.[/spoiler] what book are you reading right now. what book you'll read next. :thumbsup:

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2009-04-30 16:42:09)

fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]mods can delete this.[/spoiler] what book are you reading right now. what book you'll read next. :thumbsup:

i'm reading girl in the box im planning to read dirty sally next ^^ and teilight after that *i think im gona watch the movie first :)*
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]mods can delete this.[/spoiler] what book are you reading right now. what book you'll read next. :thumbsup:

i just finished reading 5 people u meet in heaven.. i8'm planning to buy twilight series.. but unfortunately. it's not yet available in our place.. :wallbash:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i currently finished reading the diary of anne frank. very inspirational...
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

currently reading Lord of the Rings..2 books 2 go..hehehe
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm reading camp confidential now.. i'll be reading twilight (i've started reading it already)
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

finished reading tell me your dreams by sidney sheldon... :thumbsup: planning on twilight series... =)
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

currently reading Post Mortem im planning to read next Great Expectations
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love harry potter books :wow: bob ong books too.. :thumbsup:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

currently reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. :yes2:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm going to read moar Melisa Marr books. but i dun have yet.
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im currently reading book 4 of " the diary of a wimpy kid" :lol3:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

More Francine Pascal's. (:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Read "The Testament" by John Grisham :thumbsup:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm rereading [i]Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[/i]. :D I think I'm going to read Mario Puzo's [i]The Godfather[/i] after this one. (For the 3rd time.) I just love that book so much. :wow2:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I used to read Bob Ong's when I want only. :xixi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]mods can delete this.[/spoiler] what book are you reading right now. what book you'll read next. :thumbsup:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 10 queries - 0.433 second ]
Privacy Policy