• ARCHIVES 
  • » I read about this a few days ago. There a fith setting in Internet Explorer 6 called my computer which is diabled by default. If you want to enable this, Open registry by going to START-RUN and enteri

Pages: 1

I read about this a few days ago. There a fith setting in Internet Explorer 6 called my computer which is diabled by default. If you want to enable this, Open registry by going to START-RUN and enteri

#1  2008-11-15 12:11:08

creamownedz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I read about this a few days ago. There a fith setting in Internet Explorer 6 called my computer which is diabled by default. If you want to enable this, Open registry by going to START-RUN and enteri

I read about this a few days ago. There a fith setting in Internet Explorer 6 called my computer which is diabled by default. If you want to enable this, Open registry by going to START-RUN and entering regedit and then navigate to [b][HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings\Zones\0][/b] and look for the data value called [b]"flags"[/b]. Its default value is 33 [b]("Flags"=dword: 0X00000021 )[/b] . Chage its [b]value 1[/b] and reboot. Now you should see an option called my computer in Internet Explorer 6 Zone settings.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I read about this a few days ago. There a fith setting in Internet Explorer 6 called my computer which is diabled by default. If you want to enable this, Open registry by going to START-RUN and enteri

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy