• ARCHIVES 
  • » CTRL + G Find more text within the same webpage CTRL + H Opens the webpage History sidebar CTRL + I Open the Bookmarks sidebar CTRL + J Opens the Download Dialogue Box CTRL + K Places the cursor i

Pages: 1

CTRL + G Find more text within the same webpage CTRL + H Opens the webpage History sidebar CTRL + I Open the Bookmarks sidebar CTRL + J Opens the Download Dialogue Box CTRL + K Places the cursor i

creamownedz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

CTRL + G Find more text within the same webpage CTRL + H Opens the webpage History sidebar CTRL + I Open the Bookmarks sidebar CTRL + J Opens the Download Dialogue Box CTRL + K Places the cursor i

CTRL + G Find more text within the same webpage CTRL + H Opens the webpage History sidebar CTRL + I Open the Bookmarks sidebar CTRL + J Opens the Download Dialogue Box CTRL + K Places the cursor in the Web Search box ready to type your search CTRL + L Places the cursor into the URL box ready to type a website address CTRL + M Opens your mail program (if you have one) to create a new email message CTRL + N Opens a new Firefox window CTRL + O Open a local file CTRL + P Print the current webpage CTRL + R Reloads the current webpage CTRL + S Save the current webpage on your PC CTRL + T Opens a new Firefox Tab CTRL + U View the page source of the current webpage CTRL + V Paste the contents of the Windows clipboard CTRL + W Closes the current Firefox Tab or Window (if more than one tab is open) CTRL + X Cut the selected text CTRL + Z Undo the last action
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: CTRL + G Find more text within the same webpage CTRL + H Opens the webpage History sidebar CTRL + I Open the Bookmarks sidebar CTRL + J Opens the Download Dialogue Box CTRL + K Places the cursor i

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: CTRL + G Find more text within the same webpage CTRL + H Opens the webpage History sidebar CTRL + I Open the Bookmarks sidebar CTRL + J Opens the Download Dialogue Box CTRL + K Places the cursor i

[b]Tnx, but i know dat already. :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-17 05:01:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » CTRL + G Find more text within the same webpage CTRL + H Opens the webpage History sidebar CTRL + I Open the Bookmarks sidebar CTRL + J Opens the Download Dialogue Box CTRL + K Places the cursor i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:33

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy