• ARCHIVES 
  • » i guess it's clear in the title. :D have you open ur fs already? how many friends was left? something wrong? share it here. [spoiler]mods you can delete this after friendster fixed their problem. i'm

Pages: 12345..5

i guess it's clear in the title. :D have you open ur fs already? how many friends was left? something wrong? share it here. [spoiler]mods you can delete this after friendster fixed their problem. i'm

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i guess it's clear in the title. :D have you open ur fs already? how many friends was left? something wrong? share it here. [spoiler]mods you can delete this after friendster fixed their problem. i'm

i guess it's clear in the title. :D have you open ur fs already? how many friends was left? something wrong? share it here. [spoiler]mods you can delete this after friendster fixed their problem. i'm just bored without fs. :P[/spoiler] i'll start i got the chance to open mine yesterday and also today :arrow: yesterday: my friends are still complete my photos, comments, and my profile was okay but i lost all my views :| :arrow: today: i have 2 new friend request :eh:
pakingpeys
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i guess it's clear in the title. :D have you open ur fs already? how many friends was left? something wrong? share it here. [spoiler]mods you can delete this after friendster fixed their problem. i'm

ive 31 friends left :D views: back to 0. all my friend requests were gone.

Last edited by pakingpeys (2008-11-15 14:45:19)

darksoulsilent
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i guess it's clear in the title. :D have you open ur fs already? how many friends was left? something wrong? share it here. [spoiler]mods you can delete this after friendster fixed their problem. i'm

my gosh i have a friends 2348 now i haved a left 15 friends ...even my viewiers it's lost and my old friend trying to adding me but i dont know what happened could even to send me some comments..so at this month the fs it's a lots of problem & very complecated..coz right now is it not to working...under to maintenance again.
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my view r back to 0.. but fwnds, fotos, kumints, and proffie is still good.. =D
BehBin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well damn. I don't even know if I lost any friends or not. I haven't been able to log in for 2 days. :doubt:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

3 left ~ i guess ..
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my friends are still complete but the views got back to 0.. and now its 6
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]from 1.4k it became 34[/b] :lol:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

from 1200 it became 14 .. and my profile views became 0
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I have 311 friends but 1 friend is left... And that friend is my second account. :o
aicahjuweina
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got 1149 but it shrinked to 17 :(
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first accoutn had 11 left in it and my second account had 9 left. that was during the morning. everything was back last night. :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

from 1113 down to 160.. but i checked it yesterday and my total number of friends are back! =) but now, FS is again... under maintenance!=|
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my views got back to 0.. photos,comments and profile still good.. i don't know about my friends
Eljon
» n00b
1969-12-31

From 2.9k to 26 hahaha almost divided by 100 hahaha but i think it will be back to normal ........ SOON hahaha. :crybaby:
saintyahn
» n00b
1969-12-31

maintenance..until now..i haven't open my account for 2days..fs sxcks..:crybaby::crybaby: hope my friends are still there..:crybaby:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

from 212 it became 21 only... geesh!!!
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

my "who's viewed me" became 2... and i actually have 2000+ friends and it went to zero^^ hahahah hope it will be fixed soon^^=)
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

from 1k+ now it's 10....huhu but my 2nd acct, a new one, has 53 friends and now 67....ehehe

Last edited by edriann007 (2008-11-15 23:05:14)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: 546 or something? then I checked it out awhile ago. 5 friends left. darn it. :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i guess it's clear in the title. :D have you open ur fs already? how many friends was left? something wrong? share it here. [spoiler]mods you can delete this after friendster fixed their problem. i'm

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy