• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]The destiny that unveils reality.. (ang detinasyong aking pinili)[/align] [align=center]It was last year back then when i recieved my diploma and graduated high school; it was the end o

Pages: 1

[align=center]The destiny that unveils reality.. (ang detinasyong aking pinili)[/align] [align=center]It was last year back then when i recieved my diploma and graduated high school; it was the end o

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]The destiny that unveils reality.. (ang detinasyong aking pinili)[/align] [align=center]It was last year back then when i recieved my diploma and graduated high school; it was the end o

[align=center]The destiny that unveils reality.. (ang detinasyong aking pinili)[/align] [align=center]It was last year back then when i recieved my diploma and graduated high school; it was the end of my sweet high school life and i am about to close another chapter of my life and open a new volume again. but sad to say, thats theres no permanent thing here on earth, the only permanent is the change brought by time.. kay bilis ng panahon, panahong nagdulot ng pagbabago sa aking buhay.. panahong tila kamandag na animoy walang makakatakas... it was time i guess to choose what journey will I start. nakakahilo ang pabagobago ng desisyon! i cant decide whether what to choose.. but, guess what, what makes me decide what to choose... one day, i saw a lady in white...i guess shes a nurse, then suddenly an old woman came up rushing shouting.. "tulungan mo ang anak ko..." the nurse didnt do anything but to stare the dying patient watching it washed with its own blood.. Is that child not worthy of being helped because they cant offer any service fee??i questioned my self.. i felt pity towards the child and from that day onward.. i decided to prove evry one that not all nurses will be like her... currently, i am now in my second semester in Nursing wherein i will continue my journey coz i know... this will be just the way that will unveil the reality of choosing your destiny! [/align]
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]The destiny that unveils reality.. (ang detinasyong aking pinili)[/align] [align=center]It was last year back then when i recieved my diploma and graduated high school; it was the end o

kewl tnx for sharin yer article.. [quote=John_Qram]but sad to say, thats theres no permanent thing here on earth, the only permanent is the change brought by time..[/quote] ya i agree .. ;)
VinceQue
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]The destiny that unveils reality.. (ang detinasyong aking pinili)[/align] [align=center]It was last year back then when i recieved my diploma and graduated high school; it was the end o

nice compositon.. i also agree that nothings permanent just change.. keepsafe.. make more! vince
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]The destiny that unveils reality.. (ang detinasyong aking pinili)[/align] [align=center]It was last year back then when i recieved my diploma and graduated high school; it was the end o

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:22

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy