• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just pass the message! BUT When the message reaches up to 20 another person should say another message. Please put a number before the sentence. Don't spam! YOUR MESSAGE SHOULD BE MORE THAN 5 WORDS I'

Pages: 1234567..7

Just pass the message! BUT When the message reaches up to 20 another person should say another message. Please put a number before the sentence. Don't spam! YOUR MESSAGE SHOULD BE MORE THAN 5 WORDS I'

denise-x
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just pass the message! BUT When the message reaches up to 20 another person should say another message. Please put a number before the sentence. Don't spam! YOUR MESSAGE SHOULD BE MORE THAN 5 WORDS I'

^ I think you should type in the message too, before you could change it. I'll follow. 2. My father drive me to the bookshop.
babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Just pass the message! BUT When the message reaches up to 20 another person should say another message. Please put a number before the sentence. Don't spam! YOUR MESSAGE SHOULD BE MORE THAN 5 WORDS I'

3.my father drive me to the bookshop
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

4. My father drive me to the bookshop.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

5.My father drive me to the bookshop :D eheh..thats my sentence :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]6. My father drive me to the bookshop. :)[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

7.My father drive me to the bookshop. come on!
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

8.My father drive me to the bookshop. :D
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9. My father drive me to the bookshop.:D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10. My father drive me to the bookshop=)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]11. My father drive me to the bookshop.[/b][/color]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]12. My father drive me to the bookshop.[/b]
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: 13. My father drive me to the bookshop.

Last edited by Yukari61 (2008-11-21 04:49:55)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

14. My father drive me to the bookshop.
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]15. My father drive me to the bookshop.[/b]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]16. My father drive me to the bookshop.[/b]:paranoid:
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]17.[/b] My father drive me to the bookshop.[/align]
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]18.[/b] [i]My father drive me to the bookshop.[/i]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]19. My father drive me to the bookshop[/b][/color]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]20. My father drive me to the bookshop[/b] I'm the 20th... :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahh .. new messages 1. [i]my friend jumps from building[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just pass the message! BUT When the message reaches up to 20 another person should say another message. Please put a number before the sentence. Don't spam! YOUR MESSAGE SHOULD BE MORE THAN 5 WORDS I'

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:48

[ 9 queries - 0.574 second ]
Privacy Policy