• ARCHIVES 
  • » the most people want in life is to be rich, famous. . . . you!what do you want, other than this???

Pages: 123

the most people want in life is to be rich, famous. . . . you!what do you want, other than this???

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the most people want in life is to be rich, famous. . . . you!what do you want, other than this???

*finish my studies with good grades and no bad records, *have a good career with a stability and sure success, plus good salary income :lol: *to buy all things i want to buy ever since, *to find my true love and soulmate [s](charleneajose? is that u?)[/s] *i want to build a psychiatric ward in our place and a wellness center with lots of branches around phils :D *to see all mysteries of life and nature *solve all my problems *and to have a happy family of my own with my family happy :lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: the most people want in life is to be rich, famous. . . . you!what do you want, other than this???

i want to be happyy
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I wanna be Rich =D Hha. I wanna own a mansion and I wanna have 10 cars. :lol: I wanna study in a very High-class school. I wanna have a brain like Einstein's and Shakespeare's. :lol: I wanna be with moi whole family together in my Mansion and I wanna help those in need. I wanna have a great business with great men in the world. I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies. I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies. LAWL. OAA. :wasted:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I want to explore the whole world. =)[/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: A True Happiness :D :arrow: Can Finished ma Study with a High Score :D *LAWL. dat's just imagine* :arrow: Make Ma Parents and Ma Big Famz Proud Of Me :D :arrow: Find Ma Prince Charming.. LAWL :lol: :arrow: Find a True Best Fwendz :D:thumbsup: :arrow: Can See The World Story of [b] Ma Life [/b] Searching [b] For The Right [/b] :D

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-13 07:27:40)

shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

To[b] Make My Mama Proud [/b] :lol::thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

make GOD proud of me =D and want to having fun ~
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I wan to... have him... forever[/b] :cry:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Meet Ma Celeb Crush :wow: :arrow: Be a Singer Staaaar :wallbash: :arrow: Study in USA or Japan :D :arrow: Live in the right Place, LAWL =D :arrow: Visited other big country in da wooorld~ :cool:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i want to help people to leave evil n don't do some sins.. argh... so hard.:P and don't Lie too.. honest is expensive..=D[/align]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]1st[/b], my mum n dad live happily 2gather again~~ :cry:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want her to be part of my life..:D:rose::kiss::wow:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i juz wan to be a most simple girl on this earth...
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just want to be a success doctor..then i'm satisfied after dat...
pHoyZskHiExD
» n00b
1969-12-31

gusToO koO maaus aman buhay koO, masyadoO ng maguLo eh ... (pwede bang maki aus moO buhay koO :lol: )
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Solve my problems. :) [/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:) uhmp.. i want a person to love me for all of my life!!! [/b]
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i want to be a rockstar...=D yet a model:penguin:[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]have a good career with a stability and sure success, plus good salary income[/quote] [b]Same here. :thumbsup: [/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be a good boy . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the most people want in life is to be rich, famous. . . . you!what do you want, other than this???

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:54

[ 10 queries - 0.623 second ]
Privacy Policy