• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]It is my honor to introduce my self[/align] :arrow: i am Vince De Real.. :arrow: 16 yrs of young.. :arrow: from davao city.. :arrow: i expect that as i enter this forum, i will have

Pages: 12

[align=center]It is my honor to introduce my self[/align] :arrow: i am Vince De Real.. :arrow: 16 yrs of young.. :arrow: from davao city.. :arrow: i expect that as i enter this forum, i will have

VinceQue
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]It is my honor to introduce my self[/align] :arrow: i am Vince De Real.. :arrow: 16 yrs of young.. :arrow: from davao city.. :arrow: i expect that as i enter this forum, i will have

[align=center]It is my honor to introduce my self[/align] :arrow: i am Vince De Real.. :arrow: 16 yrs of young.. :arrow: from davao city.. :arrow: i expect that as i enter this forum, i will have alot of experiences to have like having a lot of friends.. :arrow: what do you expect from me? :arrow: i will be active for sure and i will edit my siggies and avatar as artistic as i could... keepsafe... vincE
faijendra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]It is my honor to introduce my self[/align] :arrow: i am Vince De Real.. :arrow: 16 yrs of young.. :arrow: from davao city.. :arrow: i expect that as i enter this forum, i will have

[align=center]welcome to ftalk[/align] [align=center][spoiler]waiting for my PRINCE[/spoiler][/align]
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]It is my honor to introduce my self[/align] :arrow: i am Vince De Real.. :arrow: 16 yrs of young.. :arrow: from davao city.. :arrow: i expect that as i enter this forum, i will have

welcome to ftalk :) what i expect for you is to obey the rules :lol: haha...okay i'm camille welcome to ftalk
xoxoemochiq-mhay chan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum......... hope u enjoy irr :D:D:D
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Welcome to [b]Friendster Talk[/b] Enjoy posting[/align]
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ei..!welcome to family dude.!hehe..!stay active and participate to the forums and read the rules and regulations..!:eh:[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice Introduction [b]VinceQue[/b] welcome to friendstertalk. thanks for visiting. enjoy your stay and have fun. God Bless ;)
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wellcome in forum.. enjoy posting in here,...... :D
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum 2 eftuk! pls enjoy ur stay everyday ok? =) hopin we'll be great friends!. see ya round :) tixii 24.7! :D
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :thumbsup:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk bro. hav fun posting.. and enjoy.. BTW. i'm carmx <--call me that way..:D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Hello Vince..>____< Welcome to FriendsterTalk..^^, I believe that you have read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][color=#FF0000] Rules [/color][/url]..And i also believe that you know what to do..-.- anyways.. Enjoy foruming.. (: See yah around.. >.< [/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey there. Welcome to Fstalk. have fun dude! :D:thumbsup:
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elcum here.. vince.. followthe rules.. pj
merwin08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=gray] Hello Welcome To [b]Ftalk[/b]!!!! :lol: [/color][/align] [align=center][color=gray] Hope You Enjoy Here!!! =| [/color][/align] [align=center][color=gray] Please be guided with our rules! :P [/color][/align] [align=center][color=gray] Tnx!!! ;) [/color][/align]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hi there vince! welcome to ftalk! [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/wio9ph.jpg[/img] follow teh rules.........k? enjoy postin' & see yah around[/b][/color]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome sayo :D enjoy
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello there. welcum to ftalk :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#DB2645]hi,there!!!welcome hir in ftalk!!! der r rules, so u hve 2 obey it.. hve fun postin'!!! c yah around!!!^_^[/color]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy ur staying here do what you want but follow the rules call me ann.. nice meetin you.. goodluck
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]It is my honor to introduce my self[/align] :arrow: i am Vince De Real.. :arrow: 16 yrs of young.. :arrow: from davao city.. :arrow: i expect that as i enter this forum, i will have

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:10

[ 11 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy