• ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 1

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd prize and 3rd prize are + repu contestants:: [b]xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx xXlynethXx cLsC_101™ soul_keeper81 rielabsyousomuch xxBUBBLiExx angeli718 maricella hafizgnx Warlord_marc06[/b] contest is on Saturday, November 22, 08 don't take this soo serious it's just a game :D questions are based on high school... there will be 3 rounds 1st round 5 will be eliminated 2nd round 2 will be eliminated last round, we will know who's crowned 1st, 2nd and 3rd place be a part

Last edited by laynejoselle (2008-11-18 23:26:41)

xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

i wanna join :D but im having second thoughts, just a frst yr high hir, im nt sure mybe i dnt knw yet some of the lessons you're considering .but i'll try .who knows? hehehe :wasted:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

i wanna join too! :D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wow! Wanna join though I'm a bit stupid in Mathematics. :P
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I wanna join too but can u make all questions easier [[ like 1+1 ]] joke! Because Im only 1st.yr. Highschool too I dont know the question when it comes to Trigonometry or even Geometry..
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna join too! =) this is exciting. hahah~
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to join, even though I'm just a sophomore. :D:D

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-11-17 10:34:07)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, uh.. eventhough imma Vice President in Math Club in our school. I don't want to join, bcoz im not really good in mathematics. =D ..so GOODLUCK for those members who want to join. :D

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-11-17 10:39:10)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I want to join.. haha. even though I'm not in High School.. haha..
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how can they join? online math contest? wow.
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll join,too..can i? :D
hafizgnx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to join! :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow there are already 9 contestants.. 1 more and its GAME ON :lol: Contestants:: [b]xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx xXlynethXx cLsC_101™ soul_keeper81 rielabsyousomuch xxBUBBLiExx angeli718 maricella hafizgnx [/b] that's it.. one more and game on :lol: I'm not in hs ha.. only grade 6.. I'll just get the questions from phisci review classes :lol: but it's really for hs very easy preomise but it gets harder because of the rounds
rollsroy21
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i join? please? =D
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to j0in... but i'm not so genius in that... i juzt like it... =)=)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

please don't ask " may I join" coz' anyone could join if they say " i want to join" or " i will join" well the ten are now complete Contestants:: [b]xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx xXlynethXx cLsC_101™ soul_keeper81 rielabsyousomuch xxBUBBLiExx angeli718 maricella hafizgnx Warlord_marc06[/b] no one will join anymore.. contest is on sat.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sizie im sorry for an OFF TOPIC. but. read da rules :D [quote][b]1. Only one contest is allowed to run at one time. If currently there is a contest running, please wait until it finish before starting another one.[/b][/quote] at this [url=http://theftalk.com/t3021-READ-THIS-FIRST%3A-Starting-a-Contest-Guide-%2Asection-cleaned%2A.html]page[/url] and read other things at there too :P so far we still held a drawing contest, and u shud wait until that contest done :D just an info for eu =) :penguin:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Layne[/b] Linniie was right :D no offense ok. :D its just a friendly reminder and it said in the rule ;) anyways, your contest are ready to go, just extend the day of your contest :D just wait for the drawing contest to be done. then you can execute now your contest. ---- [b]To all the contestants.[/b] Just be patient guys =) and goodluck to all of you ;)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hahaha oh wow i never thought that there will be a contest like this here well goodluck to those who will join this contest :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]thread starter[/b] you can start this contest after the drawing contest. ok? =| [b]LOCKED[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:11

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy