• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][quote]Dear Friendster Community, As you may have seen, Friendster.com has undergone maintenance at various times over the past few days. Friendster’s unscheduled downtime was due to a power outag

Pages: 1

[b][quote]Dear Friendster Community, As you may have seen, Friendster.com has undergone maintenance at various times over the past few days. Friendster’s unscheduled downtime was due to a power outag

#1  2008-11-17 02:16:38

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][quote]Dear Friendster Community, As you may have seen, Friendster.com has undergone maintenance at various times over the past few days. Friendster’s unscheduled downtime was due to a power outag

[b][quote]Dear Friendster Community, As you may have seen, Friendster.com has undergone maintenance at various times over the past few days. Friendster’s unscheduled downtime was due to a power outage at our outsourced data center in Santa Clara, California where Friendster’s servers are co-located along side approximately 50 other companies. As a result, Friendster, as well as a number of other online companies, experienced unscheduled and unavoidable downtime. At this time, Friendster is back online and our team is working quickly to restore everything back to normal. Additionally, you may have experienced some inconsistencies with your friend count on Friendster. All of your friend connections and data stored on Friendster are intact and will be corrected shortly. It’s simply taking some time for us to restore each user account as Friendster has over 85 million user accounts globally. Lastly, if you’ve received any on site messages or SMS text alerts regarding our downtime or your friend count, please disregard them as they were initiated by members of our community and do not contain accurate information about what happened. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. -The Friendster Team[/quote] [quote]Some Frequently Asked Questions: [color=red]1) What happened to my friends?[/color] Currently, the number of friends in the friends list is being displayed incorrectly. [color=red]2) Are my friends lost permanently?[/color] No. The data for all friend connections is intact and is not lost. [color=red]3) When can this be fixed?[/color] Friendster is currently working on this problem and we hope to have this fixed shortly. [color=red]4) Can I still add friends while the problem has not yet been fixed?[/color] Yes, users can still add new friends and use other features of the site.[/quote] I hope that will satisfy you all and no need to post a endless questions. Have some patience please :) [/b]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-18 02:49:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][quote]Dear Friendster Community, As you may have seen, Friendster.com has undergone maintenance at various times over the past few days. Friendster’s unscheduled downtime was due to a power outag

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:26

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy