• ARCHIVES 
  • » mine....hope they will fixed the porblem and back my hundreds of friends!! [spoiler]wtf....make it fast!! i reli mIz mAh fs!! 500+ before and now it only 4"[/spoiler] [b]OMG[/b]

Pages: 1

mine....hope they will fixed the porblem and back my hundreds of friends!! [spoiler]wtf....make it fast!! i reli mIz mAh fs!! 500+ before and now it only 4"[/spoiler] [b]OMG[/b]

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

mine....hope they will fixed the porblem and back my hundreds of friends!! [spoiler]wtf....make it fast!! i reli mIz mAh fs!! 500+ before and now it only 4"[/spoiler] [b]OMG[/b]

rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: mine....hope they will fixed the porblem and back my hundreds of friends!! [spoiler]wtf....make it fast!! i reli mIz mAh fs!! 500+ before and now it only 4"[/spoiler] [b]OMG[/b]

To fix the problems and errors. HAHAH~ damn. it's a crap. badtrip!! =)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: mine....hope they will fixed the porblem and back my hundreds of friends!! [spoiler]wtf....make it fast!! i reli mIz mAh fs!! 500+ before and now it only 4"[/spoiler] [b]OMG[/b]

yeah ryt.. to fix the problems... and to maintain the stability.. :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wish friendster has a nice bulletin which stops the spammers to spam and accept a html coded codes in the bulletin posts that would be great and friendster have a chatbox haha :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i wish that friendster will make me a popular member.... JOke... :D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]i wish friendster has a nice bulletin which stops the spammers to spam and accept a html coded codes in the bulletin posts that would be great and friendster have a chatbox haha :D[/quote] well its nIce suggestion bEn....hOpe thAt iT weLl b3 grAnted!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Fixing d problems, Fs is updating agen now. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-24 07:51:41)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hope they brings back my media... :D
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wish friendster will be so very secured datz ol!!thank you haha
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

To fix the many problems in their scripts and the sooo many bugs! ahhh..I hate it...and now everytime I will open My friendster account or any friendster links anyway.. It will say Internet Connection Failed... I think they're on maintenance again...maintanance? I mean nothing improves..things only gets worse!! ohhh...and I wish for a different Friendser Look...for a chnage.... The look noww is boring...dull colors..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » mine....hope they will fixed the porblem and back my hundreds of friends!! [spoiler]wtf....make it fast!! i reli mIz mAh fs!! 500+ before and now it only 4"[/spoiler] [b]OMG[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:56

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy