• ARCHIVES 
  • » TO THE MODERATORS AND CONCERNED FTALKERS: [spoiler]have u seen a similar post already, please do report it and let the mods do their appropriate actions for it :D anyways, while i am scanning through

Pages: 1

TO THE MODERATORS AND CONCERNED FTALKERS: [spoiler]have u seen a similar post already, please do report it and let the mods do their appropriate actions for it :D anyways, while i am scanning through

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

TO THE MODERATORS AND CONCERNED FTALKERS: [spoiler]have u seen a similar post already, please do report it and let the mods do their appropriate actions for it :D anyways, while i am scanning through

TO THE MODERATORS AND CONCERNED FTALKERS: [spoiler]have u seen a similar post already, please do report it and let the mods do their appropriate actions for it :D anyways, while i am scanning through the threads, i've not encountered simlar to this thread so peace out guys :D[/spoiler] ... [align=center]PINOY FEAR FACTOR! [quote]Pinoy Fear Factor is a franchise reality show on ABS-CBN that started airing on November 10, 2008 and is expected to run until February of 2009 for 15 weeks [1]. Pinoy Fear Factor is based on the Dutch reality game show Now or Neverland and is produced by Endemol. It is hosted by Filipino actor-host Ryan Agoncillo. The Philippines is the 30th country to use Buenos Aires, Argentina as the location of the series. [1]. Other Fear Factor hubs are located in South Africa and Serbia.[2] Though the Philippine producers have plans to make the Philippines the next Fear Factor hub in the world,[3] they still decided to shoot the first series in Buenos Aires, Argentina.[4][5] The winner of the show will take home P2 Million (around US$50,000), a house and lot, and the title of "El Ultimo Participante" (The Ultimate Participant).[1] It uses the tagline Ang buhay sa likod ng katapangan or "Life behind bravery." The theme song of the show, which is entitled Tagumpay (Triumph), is performed by Chivas Malunda (a contestant of Pinoy Dream Academy season 2).[6] Sister channel Studio 23 airs a condensed one-hour Saturday edition, covering the episodes shown within the week.[/quote] [/align] [align=center]Format [quote]The Philippine version of the show uses a format similar to Fear Factor Extreme (FFX) instead of the original "three-stunt, one winner per episode" format used in the American version. The Philippines is the 4th country to adapt the same format after the United States, South Africa, and India.[2] Pinoy Fear Factor consists of multiple sets of stunts and a set number of contestants over a period of weeks. The contestants, known as Participantes, will live together in El Campo Miedo during the duration of the competition. Every Participante will face the Ronda de Eliminación to determine who will stay and who will be sent back to the Philippines. Each Ronda de Eliminación has three stunts. In the first stunt, designed to physically test the contestants, one or more Participantes who have the best performance will be exempted on the next stunt, thus, avoiding the elimination. In the second stunt, the remaining Participantes will compete and the three who will give the worst performance will be chosen for the third and final stunt. In the third stunt, involves stunts similar to action films, the worst performer from the three Participantes, will be eliminated and will be sent back to the Philippines. The Rondas de Eliminación will be repeated until only one Participante remains. He or she will then emerge as the winner of the series and will take home the grand prize. There are also a series of stunts known as Rondas Sin de Eliminación where the best performers of the first stunt in the Rondas de Eliminación will compete for special prizes.[/quote] [/align] ... Contestants [quote]The contestants, known in the show as Participantes[1] consisted of celebrities, as well as people with unique occupations.[8][9][10][11] Note that the ages displayed were taken during the show's taping on 2008. * Bernabe "RJ" Calipus - 20, wharf porter from Tondo * Elmer Felix - 25, Veterinarian and medical representative from Pampanga * Gail Nicolas - 25, commercial and runway model from Quezon City * Janna Dominguez - 18, sales agent and bar performer from Malabon / Quezon City * Jommy Teotico - 24, model from Manila * Jose Sarasola - 22, Culinary Arts student from Parañaque * LJ Moreno - 27, pre-school teacher and former actress from Marikina City * Manuel Chua - 27, businessman from Cabanatuan City * Marion dela Cruz - 21, student from Austria / Valenzuela City * Phoemela "Phem" Barranda - 27, television host and model from Parañaque * Ram Sagad - 23, model and ex-basketball player from Quezon City * Savanah Lamsen - 23, ledge dancer from Quezon City[/quote] ... so ftalkers? what are your insights, comments about fear factor? well, gail is already eliminated. hehe :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: TO THE MODERATORS AND CONCERNED FTALKERS: [spoiler]have u seen a similar post already, please do report it and let the mods do their appropriate actions for it :D anyways, while i am scanning through

i don't usually watch pinoy fear factor... but comments and insights? the stunts are so..... wah.. my knees are trembling.. ahahha.
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: TO THE MODERATORS AND CONCERNED FTALKERS: [spoiler]have u seen a similar post already, please do report it and let the mods do their appropriate actions for it :D anyways, while i am scanning through

[b]not yet........ i don't know the time...but i'm looking forward on watching it.... :D:D[/b] _________________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Always, also d original Fear Factor. :thumbsup:[/b]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't watch it.. I watch Survivor. :D
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes and i l0ve it....
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]I don't watch it.. I watch Survivor.[/quote] SAME HERE.. i think SURVIVOR is much better.. participantes are too pa-cute..
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i always watch it.. the stunts are incredible.. (marion has a cute smile...)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]I don't watch it.. I watch Survivor. :D[/quote] LOL, after Pinoy fear factor you can watch Survivor that's what I do, since they are not in the same time.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i highly prefer pinoy fear factor over survivor philippines. because pinoy fear factor have somewhat adrenaline rush to which the audience of the show can also feel the stunt, haha i hate survivor because of charisse :D haha, sorry for her fans, :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » TO THE MODERATORS AND CONCERNED FTALKERS: [spoiler]have u seen a similar post already, please do report it and let the mods do their appropriate actions for it :D anyways, while i am scanning through

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:10

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy