• ARCHIVES 
  • » To all friendster user's around the world...,i just dropped by to alert some user's out there..just be carefull to view some overlay or javascript profile cause some of them is using some redirection

Pages: 1

To all friendster user's around the world...,i just dropped by to alert some user's out there..just be carefull to view some overlay or javascript profile cause some of them is using some redirection

rockista05
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

To all friendster user's around the world...,i just dropped by to alert some user's out there..just be carefull to view some overlay or javascript profile cause some of them is using some redirection

To all friendster user's around the world...,i just dropped by to alert some user's out there..just be carefull to view some overlay or javascript profile cause some of them is using some redirection to infect ur system and steal your pass and username..like phishing,backdoors,trojans etc... or exploitation to compromise the system..,i suggest to use the best anti-virus out there like bitdefender etc and keep updating your AV....just be carefull tnx cheers!!!!!
gillianrockz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: To all friendster user's around the world...,i just dropped by to alert some user's out there..just be carefull to view some overlay or javascript profile cause some of them is using some redirection

Is it true? Well you should have a reference for this one. Thanks :)
watashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: To all friendster user's around the world...,i just dropped by to alert some user's out there..just be carefull to view some overlay or javascript profile cause some of them is using some redirection

you posted in a wrong section. :)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

U post in every forum! URGH.. reported
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » To all friendster user's around the world...,i just dropped by to alert some user's out there..just be carefull to view some overlay or javascript profile cause some of them is using some redirection

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:29

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy