• ARCHIVES 
  • » im new here. i dont know if am i right in this thread for my questions? because i just want to share my layouts. and if ever. where can i post it? and i just want to share it here. thank you. [b]*POS

Pages: 1

im new here. i dont know if am i right in this thread for my questions? because i just want to share my layouts. and if ever. where can i post it? and i just want to share it here. thank you. [b]*POS

jhoanna
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im new here. i dont know if am i right in this thread for my questions? because i just want to share my layouts. and if ever. where can i post it? and i just want to share it here. thank you. [b]*POS

im new here. i dont know if am i right in this thread for my questions? because i just want to share my layouts. and if ever. where can i post it? and i just want to share it here. thank you. [b]*POST EDITED* *TITLE EDITED*[/b]

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-06-12 04:01:19)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: im new here. i dont know if am i right in this thread for my questions? because i just want to share my layouts. and if ever. where can i post it? and i just want to share it here. thank you. [b]*POS

Hi Jhoanna.. 1st of all, [b]Please refrain from using Tagalog/Filipino.[/b] You can only write in Tagalog at the [u]Philippines section[/u]. [b]Please take the time to read the Forum [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]Rules[/url].[/b] :idea: Please edit your post in English so everyone can understand, thanks! ;) You can share your layouts at the CSS section or Overlay section.

Last edited by Padme (2007-06-11 18:56:00)

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: im new here. i dont know if am i right in this thread for my questions? because i just want to share my layouts. and if ever. where can i post it? and i just want to share it here. thank you. [b]*POS

uh, jhoanna.. please talk in english next time okay.. Anyway, welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] :D
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay happy posting :kiss:
kuhkEes_2o
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] heLoO sis jhoanna. . weLkum to ftaLk! im new hEre aLso. . =) [/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... [b]welcome to ftalk!!![/b] enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^WELCOME TO EPTOK! i hope to see you posting!... enjoy! can we be friends?[/b][/align]
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow!! welcome to the forum!! enjoy... jaja!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums.. kindly speak english you can only speak tagalog in philippine forums and free to read the rules.. well, have fun posting :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to the forum. i edited your post. hope you can read the forum rules. thanks!~ enjoy posting. :wallbash:
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome jhoanna!
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello....welcome here in ftalk....... enjoy posting and see you around.... ;) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im new here. i dont know if am i right in this thread for my questions? because i just want to share my layouts. and if ever. where can i post it? and i just want to share it here. thank you. [b]*POS

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy