• ARCHIVES 
  • » Annyong friendster talkers~ I'm Sheryl from Philipiines, Taytay Rizal. Proud Pinay! 20 years old who celebrate her birthday on April 10. I'm a freelance web and graphics designer for almost 5 years.

Pages: 1

Annyong friendster talkers~ I'm Sheryl from Philipiines, Taytay Rizal. Proud Pinay! 20 years old who celebrate her birthday on April 10. I'm a freelance web and graphics designer for almost 5 years.

fanaticgurl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Annyong friendster talkers~ I'm Sheryl from Philipiines, Taytay Rizal. Proud Pinay! 20 years old who celebrate her birthday on April 10. I'm a freelance web and graphics designer for almost 5 years.

Annyong friendster talkers~ I'm Sheryl from Philipiines, Taytay Rizal. Proud Pinay! 20 years old who celebrate her birthday on April 10. I'm a freelance web and graphics designer for almost 5 years. I'm fan of Asian Entertainment such as Korean, Japanese, and Chinese. CERTIFIED ASIAN ADDICT! You can call me [b]She[/b] for short. I love making websites, layouts, whether it's HTML or PHP coded, Table style or Div Layer style XD, Fanlistings. I just love HTML and PHP. I made my own textures and brushes, available at my DeviantArt account. Photoshop is the best software i ever had :D I'm such an internet addict, online everyday from 5am-2pm, but starting tomorrow...I'll just leave my computer open until my older brother LOG-OFF my account. i'm not fan of Friendster though, but i love to make overlay layouts~!! Nice meeting you all! You can visit my domain @ http://www.pinkista.net JIA NEH!~
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Annyong friendster talkers~ I'm Sheryl from Philipiines, Taytay Rizal. Proud Pinay! 20 years old who celebrate her birthday on April 10. I'm a freelance web and graphics designer for almost 5 years.

Welcome to FriendsterTalk She~ That's a fine introduction you made hehe! Hope this forum can be your new hangout. Feel free to join the discussions around here, maybe meet new friends. Take the time to read the Forum [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]Rules[/b][/url] if you like. It'll help you a lot.
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Annyong friendster talkers~ I'm Sheryl from Philipiines, Taytay Rizal. Proud Pinay! 20 years old who celebrate her birthday on April 10. I'm a freelance web and graphics designer for almost 5 years.

welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b], She.. Hope you will enjoy yourself here & follow the rules too :lol:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay :kiss: happy posting
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ welcome felLow newbie.. enjoy!! see yah around the boards!!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Annyong !! Manaso ban-gap ssum-nee-da =] I'm bob and welcome to ftalk.. Hope you can make me an overlay hehehe..lolz.. Anyways, see you around posting! =) :thumbsup:
kuhkEes_2o
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] heLoo atE she. im kuhkEes. . im a new onE aLso. . hehe.., sEe ya arounD! :D [/b]
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D welcome to ftalk ^^,
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... [b]welcome to ftalk!!! [/b]enjoy and keep posting... folloe the rules too... =)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^WELCOME TO EPTOK!! hope to see you posting!!>..enjoy! can i be ur friend?[/b][/align]
fanaticgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Annyong !! Manaso ban-gap ssum-nee-da =] I'm bob and welcome to ftalk.. Hope you can make me an overlay hehehe..lolz.. Anyways, see you around posting! =) :thumbsup:[/quote] Hi! Thanks for inviting me in fster. About the overlay thing...i don't think i can make. Since the school starts tomorrow and busy w/ other stuff and i have my clients right now they hired me to make layout for their project site. Hopefully, if i have time hahaha.
fanaticgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7][align=center][b]^WELCOME TO EPTOK!! hope to see you posting!!>..enjoy! can i be ur friend?[/b][/align][/quote] Ofcourse naman! Your banner looks familiar~ ^^ You're not a pink lover right? Hehehe! I saw your overlay layouts and all of them are pretty and cute. *Girly na girly* TO ALL FRIENDSTERTALKERS WHO REPLY IN MY THREAD... THANK YOU SO MUCH!
clai3
» n00b
1969-12-31

heya! im clai welcome to ftalk! i love your thread title, i know a little korean because my churchmates are koreans. welcome to ftalk again!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums. please avoid douple posting and free to read the rules. have fun posting ;)
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome fanatic gurl! Sou desu ne!!! doushite ftalk??? kyotssu tomodachi.. =) :thumbsup:
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello....welcome here to ftalk....... :| :thumbsup: enjoy posting and see you around.... ;) :thumbsup:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:eh: [b]welcome to FTALK!,.[/b] .enjoy your stay here,.:D .god bless., ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Annyong friendster talkers~ I'm Sheryl from Philipiines, Taytay Rizal. Proud Pinay! 20 years old who celebrate her birthday on April 10. I'm a freelance web and graphics designer for almost 5 years.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:34

[ 15 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy