• » If you were a boy...? haha. Only girls can answer that question. :D

Pages: 12

If you were a boy...? haha. Only girls can answer that question. :D

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you were a boy...? haha. Only girls can answer that question. :D

[align=center][b]if i were a boii.. i'm not gona be a jERK.. liKe those jErk guyz out there!! PeaCe boiiz :D [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]if i were a boy.. it don't need to wear skirt!! and i can be taller from girl... but i still happy as a girl[/b]=)=)
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will be very happy. my mom always tells me : "you're a girl. dont play soccer. dont drive. wear skirt and feminine dresses...." uhh i'm tired of that
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if i were a boy ~ i don't have to have long hair ~ i don't have to do girly thing i'll be pilot :paranoid: i'll have many gf =D *JK
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if i were a boy, i will be happy. why? because i will not worry anymore on girl's stuffs like the monthly period. =| haha. and i'll play with girls. oh, just kidding. =D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if i were a boy, i would love a girl i would give her everything :D i will give to her whatever i want from a boy :]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will never ever hurt a girl ... =)
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm if i were a boy,, maybe i will do a lot of funny stuffs..:D i will also be gentleman to girls because most of girls like that..=) and most of all if i were a boy,, i will be friendly to cute guys or even to my crush and always stick on them..haha just kidding! (my bf gonna kill me..:lol: ) but it's impossible,, and i lreally love being girl=)
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, i would be really happy. no more experiencing of 'monthly pains.' i get to play basketball and no more curfews. my brother doesn't have curfews. :/
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]If i were a boy.. Even just for a day.. I'll roll out of bed in the morning.. And throw out what i wnated and go.. Yeah!~..Beyonce - If i Were a Boy...Hear it![/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, i would be really happy. no more experiencing of 'monthly pains.' i get to play basketball and no more curfews. my brother doesn't have curfews. :/ and you get to waste. :eh:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if i were a boy, life would be less hard, i think.. hahaha.. but then, i still don't know what kind of boy will i be when it comes to love.. i mean, if i was born a boy, i will still not be able to know what a girl really needs right? hahaha.. but if from this point of time, ill become a boy, well then definitely ill know how to take care of them.. lolz..
jeanie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

If I were a boy... I would dump every girl who will ask me out... bBecauz that's what they'll all do
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If I were a boy I will court a girl i like
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow., THIS IS MY SUPERRR FAVE SONG:)) well, if i were a boy, ill definitley confess my feeling to 'the girl' i love. or if not., ill tell her olredi that i dont love her so she wont be expecting much and later on be broken bcoz ive let her live her fantasy. and most of all, if i were a boy, ill express how much ILOVE 'the girl'. ill do whatever., i wont make her jealous. ahhhg., i were just only a boy. i hope HE do that to me., iHOPE![/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you were a boy...? haha. Only girls can answer that question. :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:25

[ 10 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy