• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]First, let me introduce myself, I'm Merwin Lloyd Bagunas, 12 years of age ;) , I was born in Giporlos Eastern Samar, I grew up here in Quezon City. My dream in life is to become a Co

Pages: 1

[align=center]First, let me introduce myself, I'm Merwin Lloyd Bagunas, 12 years of age ;) , I was born in Giporlos Eastern Samar, I grew up here in Quezon City. My dream in life is to become a Co

merwin08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]First, let me introduce myself, I'm Merwin Lloyd Bagunas, 12 years of age ;) , I was born in Giporlos Eastern Samar, I grew up here in Quezon City. My dream in life is to become a Co

[align=center]First, let me introduce myself, I'm Merwin Lloyd Bagunas, 12 years of age ;) , I was born in Giporlos Eastern Samar, I grew up here in Quezon City. My dream in life is to become a Computer Engineer someday :paranoid: ...... Second, I just want to thank my creative mind for making this possible :paranoid: . I would like also to say thank you to my parents for their endless support. I just graduated my elementary in San Diego Elementary School on April 2008. Now I'm 1st year [/align]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]First, let me introduce myself, I'm Merwin Lloyd Bagunas, 12 years of age ;) , I was born in Giporlos Eastern Samar, I grew up here in Quezon City. My dream in life is to become a Co

hi there Merwin! nice intro by the way! welcome 2 ftalk:D have fun here and be sure to follow all the rules ok;) see yah around merwin:D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]First, let me introduce myself, I'm Merwin Lloyd Bagunas, 12 years of age ;) , I was born in Giporlos Eastern Samar, I grew up here in Quezon City. My dream in life is to become a Co

hello bro [b]Merwin Lloyd Bagunas[/b] nice introduction. welcome back hehe. nice to see again here. enjoy your stay bro ;)
bubbles28
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello lil merwin . lol . i call you merwin . bcos im 5 yrs older to you :) have fun . muah
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :thumbsup:
merwin08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx for the warm welcome [quote=Den-chan]hi there Merwin! nice intro by the way! welcome 2 ftalk:D have fun here and be sure to follow all the rules ok;) see yah around merwin:D[/quote] Sure!!!! [quote=dondon]hello bro Merwin Lloyd Bagunas nice introduction. welcome back hehe. nice to see again here. enjoy your stay bro ;)[/quote] Helo there too!! [quote=bubbles28]hello lil merwin . lol . i call you merwin . bcos im 5 yrs older to you :) have fun . muah[/quote] Ahhh ok [quote=rhownjohn]welcome to ftalk :thumbsup:[/quote] Tnx!!! =(
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Hello Merwin..>____< Welcome to FriendsterTalk..^^, I believe that you have read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][color=#FF0000] Rules [/color][/url]..And i also believe that you know what to do..-.- anyways.. Enjoy foruming.. (: See yah around.. >.< [/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hello there.,i think you're not new here.,if i know.,you were a promoter and you were banned.,hmm.,anyway.,welcome here.[/i]:D:D:D
merwin08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]Hello Merwin..>____< Welcome to FriendsterTalk..^^, I believe that you have read the Rules ..And i also believe that you know what to do..-.- anyways.. Enjoy foruming.. (: See yah around.. >.<[/quote] Yeah Tnx [quote=As cicatrizes]hello there.,i think you're not new here.,if i know.,you were a promoter and you were banned.,hmm.,anyway.,welcome here.:D:D:D[/quote] Ur RIght!!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]First, let me introduce myself, I'm Merwin Lloyd Bagunas, 12 years of age ;) , I was born in Giporlos Eastern Samar, I grew up here in Quezon City. My dream in life is to become a Co

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:18

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy