• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm.. I'm thinking if it is possible if we can have a new subsection in the Lit section. The section will be called Books so the other member can put some reviews about their favorite books and encour

Pages: 1

hmm.. I'm thinking if it is possible if we can have a new subsection in the Lit section. The section will be called Books so the other member can put some reviews about their favorite books and encour

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmm.. I'm thinking if it is possible if we can have a new subsection in the Lit section. The section will be called Books so the other member can put some reviews about their favorite books and encour

hmm.. I'm thinking if it is possible if we can have a new subsection in the Lit section. The section will be called Books so the other member can put some reviews about their favorite books and encourage others to read it too. I hope you guys get what i'm pointing in and admin too.. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hmm.. I'm thinking if it is possible if we can have a new subsection in the Lit section. The section will be called Books so the other member can put some reviews about their favorite books and encour

We can just post a thread in Literature Section named "Favorite Books" (maybe there's an existing thread already there) that members can just post their favorite books so others can also read that book next time.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hmm.. I'm thinking if it is possible if we can have a new subsection in the Lit section. The section will be called Books so the other member can put some reviews about their favorite books and encour

^Oh.. i see. yeah I saw that thread just now. sorry. :D thanks for informing me anyway :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm.. I'm thinking if it is possible if we can have a new subsection in the Lit section. The section will be called Books so the other member can put some reviews about their favorite books and encour

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:36

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy