• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]its my first time to find help... wd regards to love. =( =) Its bout, my prob.... i need some opinions., [/b] recently, i met this guy, he's a guard in r school. [spoiler][i]Kung, hnd lang kasi

Pages: 12

[b]its my first time to find help... wd regards to love. =( =) Its bout, my prob.... i need some opinions., [/b] recently, i met this guy, he's a guard in r school. [spoiler][i]Kung, hnd lang kasi

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]its my first time to find help... wd regards to love. =( =) Its bout, my prob.... i need some opinions., [/b] recently, i met this guy, he's a guard in r school. [spoiler][i]Kung, hnd lang kasi

[b]its my first time to find help... wd regards to love. =( =) Its bout, my prob.... i need some opinions., [/b] recently, i met this guy, he's a guard in r school. [spoiler][i]Kung, hnd lang kasi sya ngpkilala e :wallbash:[/i][/spoiler] [b]if theres a thomasian here, he's located near carpark, pedestrian lane. :| then, as time goes by, i think i feel, ...somethin bout hm, And, i think,... he feels da same way too. My day was incomplete, w/o seein him. And, after all... i decided to, stay away from him. I make it to the point, that i shuda not pass by, on that pdestrian lane, js to avoid seeing him. Becos, my friends told me, that,... we're not in the same level. Is it, really good, to stay away from him... cos he's always texting me, asking me, if theres a problem.. =( i nid opinions. thanks in advance.[/b] [b]love, miss. hallucinating. :D[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-11-19 06:16:52)

MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]its my first time to find help... wd regards to love. =( =) Its bout, my prob.... i need some opinions., [/b] recently, i met this guy, he's a guard in r school. [spoiler][i]Kung, hnd lang kasi

fight for u feelings girl
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]its my first time to find help... wd regards to love. =( =) Its bout, my prob.... i need some opinions., [/b] recently, i met this guy, he's a guard in r school. [spoiler][i]Kung, hnd lang kasi

if u like or lov him u wud do everythign for hm sis.... thats love. uhave to sacrifice
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if they are u friends.. they will understand u and will support u on where going to be happy.. not the other way around..:doubt: don't compare what ur lyf is and what his lyf his.. the important thing her is ur feelings and his feelings..ryt..?!=)..just follow ur heart..:wow: just make sure first that he is serious towards u before u go any further..ayt..?!:D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]miss. hallucinating , im just curious who gave ur # to him???? Well, fight for it, he will find a way anyway to get to you, just wait & see ok???[/b][/color]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dear sis, i think what you should do is to confirm first what you are feeling. maybe it's just infatuation or a crush or is it really love? i think a couple of days not texting or seeing him will help you understand what you really feel. (as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder) then if you're already sure what you are feeling, then the second move is to do what is necessary on what you feel. love, your sis geng!
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

The guard in the pedestrian line siz?? I think it depends on you.... :D
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think you should ask ur self if u really like him/love him and if u can go on with ur life with out him. dont believe on what others says your the only one who knows what would be happy for you.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

aww.. i think yellow flash knows him.. :D well.. dearest sis xiru, if you really "love" him.. you should go for it.. =) but be sure first that he also feels the same way for you.. and.. i totally agree with ate geng.. that's all.. lovelots, eney.. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]The guard in the pedestrian line siz?? I think it depends on you.... :D[/quote] Haha, the weird guard near carpark. =D .. but, he already .. transferred to another place... i think. Anyways, thank you ...for the advice.... I think, its best... if we wud be js friends. ;] [quote=jesusfreaks]miss. hallucinating , im just curious who gave ur # to him????[/quote] well, its his fault, he ... asked for my # .. haha. :wallbash: thanks again, everyone.
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no probs.. ur ftalk friends are always here for u..lol:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm a thomasian sis.. btw, i think you must first find out if that feeling's real. and, if quite sure enough, be sure to choose the right move.. decisions and choices to make always depend to you sis, and whatever you think is right, go and follow it. it's just that, facing further obstacles wouldn't be that easy, whatever choice you make. You just have to have courage and stay strong while dealing with them. :)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]thanks again, everyone.[/quote] [b][color=blue]You're welcome, if he asked for your # then we assumed that he likes you, coz we guys usually do that, get some info's to get in touch...[/b][/color]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Good to hear those advices. Thanks again[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

It's not only the feelings that you have to make sure of. Please try to know him better. Who knows, he might be already married or already committed to someone else? Getting away from him at this stage is not advisable. It'll be much better if you could find time to get to know him better, then, if you confirm that he is true and serious about you, then, that is the time to ask yourself, and to confirm what you truly feel for him. You are still young, my dear sis, and falling in-love is natural, however, getting into a relationship requires all the time that you need. =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]There was an update. That.... he asked his manager or some kinda head in security.... to transfer him into another location... and thats pretty obvious... that he's avoiding me too.... Now i feel better wd it. Atleast, my life wud be fine again. Thanks bro jie... :wow:[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^what the... you cant escape 4ever... ;) just reminding... anywayzz gud luck!! :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Thanks Flashy. :cool: Im fine wd it. Its his choice and thats my choice. :| and 1 thing, I think thats only an infatuation. Maybe i was js amazed by his kindness and sense of humor. :wallbash: ..... haha ^^thats ol.[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think you don't need advice, `Coz the answer is in yourself. Just have the [b]Hakuna Matata[/b] Motto. Haha~ [i]It means no worries, for the rest of your day.. It's a problem free! Philosopy![/i] :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Perhaps. nwei, thanks...... :rose: --Close topic now. Im already satisfied wd those advices. thanks all. mwahz :kiss:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]its my first time to find help... wd regards to love. =( =) Its bout, my prob.... i need some opinions., [/b] recently, i met this guy, he's a guard in r school. [spoiler][i]Kung, hnd lang kasi

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:05

[ 10 queries - 0.492 second ]
Privacy Policy