• ARCHIVES 
  • » for as a whole.. including to US allies.. which do u prefer to be the next US pres? I prefer mccain.. . because obama is a country-centered person.. i min he actually think of his country first rathe

Pages: 1

for as a whole.. including to US allies.. which do u prefer to be the next US pres? I prefer mccain.. . because obama is a country-centered person.. i min he actually think of his country first rathe

engrmelvin326
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for as a whole.. including to US allies.. which do u prefer to be the next US pres? I prefer mccain.. . because obama is a country-centered person.. i min he actually think of his country first rathe

for as a whole.. including to US allies.. which do u prefer to be the next US pres? I prefer mccain.. . because obama is a country-centered person.. i min he actually think of his country first rather than helping his allied countries.. if dis wud happen, im prety 100% xur dat the economy of the US allied countries will eventually fall.. obama sucks therefore.. dis is my own perception.. dont piss me off.. :eh:
babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: for as a whole.. including to US allies.. which do u prefer to be the next US pres? I prefer mccain.. . because obama is a country-centered person.. i min he actually think of his country first rathe

i vote for obama, because alot of the pass presidents are all rich people. and obama, he lived a life without any riches, and he thinks about poor people not just rich people. and my dads friend was obama's old classmate and he said ibama was the kindest black person he ever met, and obama is now the pesident and the first thing he'll do is help the econody. so i vote for obama... my own perception 2.....
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: for as a whole.. including to US allies.. which do u prefer to be the next US pres? I prefer mccain.. . because obama is a country-centered person.. i min he actually think of his country first rathe

OBAMA! We all know that he's better than McCain. And yepp! Obama won... :eh:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]I think..Obama is better! :D:thumbsup: he looks more kind and responsible ^^[/color][/sub]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMABA :thumbsup: MCCAIN :thumbsdown:

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-11-21 14:24:06)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess18]OMABA :thumbsup: MCCAIN :thumbsdown:[/quote] [b][color=blue]Its obama not omaba sis...wehehehe @topic mccain[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for as a whole.. including to US allies.. which do u prefer to be the next US pres? I prefer mccain.. . because obama is a country-centered person.. i min he actually think of his country first rathe

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:12

[ 12 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy