• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler][i]To the Mods: Please delete this if already posted, or nonsense.[/i][/spoiler] [i]Since the Music Section has the "What Are You Listening Now" section..Yeah you get it. I know it's kinda w

Pages: 12

[spoiler][i]To the Mods: Please delete this if already posted, or nonsense.[/i][/spoiler] [i]Since the Music Section has the "What Are You Listening Now" section..Yeah you get it. I know it's kinda w

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler][i]To the Mods: Please delete this if already posted, or nonsense.[/i][/spoiler] [i]Since the Music Section has the "What Are You Listening Now" section..Yeah you get it. I know it's kinda w

[spoiler][i]To the Mods: Please delete this if already posted, or nonsense.[/i][/spoiler] [i]Since the Music Section has the "What Are You Listening Now" section..Yeah you get it. I know it's kinda weird to be using the computer and watching TV at the same time, but people do that too, so yah.[/i] [b]You have to list the name of the show and the channel (either number or name).[/b] [b]I'll start:[/b] [b]6Teen - Cartoon Network[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler][i]To the Mods: Please delete this if already posted, or nonsense.[/i][/spoiler] [i]Since the Music Section has the "What Are You Listening Now" section..Yeah you get it. I know it's kinda w

[b]Watchn, code geass, ... in dvd[/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler][i]To the Mods: Please delete this if already posted, or nonsense.[/i][/spoiler] [i]Since the Music Section has the "What Are You Listening Now" section..Yeah you get it. I know it's kinda w

[i]Im watching Gossip Girl Season 1 & 2 in DVD actually ive been watching it for like how many times but i just cant get tired of it...That is my new obsession![/i]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-11-20 09:31:42)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm watching [i]Simpsons[/i] ryt now, very funny show. =D[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhmm Gagambino :thumbsup: :D [quote=jamessss:b]^ I think TV SHOWS ONLY. That's why were here in Television Section. Please edit your post. Sankyu.[/quote] really really sorry, just see it today :smoke:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-11-27 01:24:58)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ I think TV SHOWS ONLY. That's why were here in Television Section. Please edit your post. Sankyu. [b] REMINDERS:[/b] [i]3 Spams - Locked.[/i]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Skip beat (anime) :D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Watching videos in youtube and Gagambino[GMA]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Totally Spies (Disney Channel)[/b][/align]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]WOWOWEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]:lol:
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Coronation Street..... hahha.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You're Beautiful (KDrama)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Friend (Tisay) :lol3:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]PBB[/b] Teen Clash! :ninja:
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

PBB teen clash! :D
souricecream
» n00b
1969-12-31

Harapan in ABS-CBN. Political candidates who are trying to persuade the people through debating entertain me.
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3528647;1271557459]You're Beautiful (KDrama)[/quote] Oh myy. That Kdrama is :heart:. haha! U-KISS' Vampire. :p
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]Prince Hours :lol:[/font][/color]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hana Kimi JPNS Version :cool:
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

E news
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler][i]To the Mods: Please delete this if already posted, or nonsense.[/i][/spoiler] [i]Since the Music Section has the "What Are You Listening Now" section..Yeah you get it. I know it's kinda w

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:43

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy