• ARCHIVES 
  • » i found this site and it had been reaLLy usefuL..so i joined in..uhmm..i see evry1's nice hir.. i'm Looking forward to getting in touch with evryone..i wiLL sure enjoy staying hir..(and..uhm..i capit

Pages: 1

i found this site and it had been reaLLy usefuL..so i joined in..uhmm..i see evry1's nice hir.. i'm Looking forward to getting in touch with evryone..i wiLL sure enjoy staying hir..(and..uhm..i capit

kittykEi_Loves_pink
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i found this site and it had been reaLLy usefuL..so i joined in..uhmm..i see evry1's nice hir.. i'm Looking forward to getting in touch with evryone..i wiLL sure enjoy staying hir..(and..uhm..i capit

i found this site and it had been reaLLy usefuL..so i joined in..uhmm..i see evry1's nice hir.. i'm Looking forward to getting in touch with evryone..i wiLL sure enjoy staying hir..(and..uhm..i capitaLize my Letter L's..is that considered sticky caps..?*fox ears*).. thankyou..and nice work to evryone.. God bLess..
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i found this site and it had been reaLLy usefuL..so i joined in..uhmm..i see evry1's nice hir.. i'm Looking forward to getting in touch with evryone..i wiLL sure enjoy staying hir..(and..uhm..i capit

hey there...welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] I don't know if that's considered sticky caps or not..I'll just leave that to the mods to decide. Anyway, have fun here :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i found this site and it had been reaLLy usefuL..so i joined in..uhmm..i see evry1's nice hir.. i'm Looking forward to getting in touch with evryone..i wiLL sure enjoy staying hir..(and..uhm..i capit

welcome to ftalk forums. enjoy posting ^^
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to the forum~ enjoy postingg!
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HELLO. there..... welcome to friendstertalk... always follow the rules.... and keep postin! ^_~) v
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay and happy posting :kiss:
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome kittykei!
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome.! enjoy. and try to follow and read the rules here. :lol:
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ello welcome kitty!! You can add me!! morada_re2946@yahoo.com! Nice meeting you!!
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk kittykei! =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm quite impressed lots of people know basic hospitality :D anyway, welcome here at Ftalk Let's ROCK kittykEi_Loves_pink :lol:
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello....welcome here to ftalk....... =| :thumbsup: enjoy posting and see you around.... ;) :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk :) =)
kittykEi_Loves_pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

geez..thanks friendstertaLk..everyone's so nice.. ^^,)
aubrey011
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello.....[color=hotpink][b]WELCOME TO FRIENDSTERTALK[/b][/color].....I am a newbie here 2.....but i found this site when it's March but i register this month...follow the rules too...welcome again

Last edited by aubrey011 (2007-06-15 07:34:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i found this site and it had been reaLLy usefuL..so i joined in..uhmm..i see evry1's nice hir.. i'm Looking forward to getting in touch with evryone..i wiLL sure enjoy staying hir..(and..uhm..i capit

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:00

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy