• ARCHIVES 
  • » Want to change your current financial status but you don’t know where and how to start? "Give me 5 minutes and I can predict YOUR financial future for the rest of your life!" –T. Harv Eker How? By i

Pages: 1

Want to change your current financial status but you don’t know where and how to start? "Give me 5 minutes and I can predict YOUR financial future for the rest of your life!" –T. Harv Eker How? By i

#1  2008-11-19 23:09:59

raphmercado
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Want to change your current financial status but you don’t know where and how to start? "Give me 5 minutes and I can predict YOUR financial future for the rest of your life!" –T. Harv Eker How? By i

Want to change your current financial status but you don’t know where and how to start? "Give me 5 minutes and I can predict YOUR financial future for the rest of your life!" –T. Harv Eker How? By identifying your personal money and success blueprint! Unfortunately, your current blueprint will stay with you for the rest of your life, unless you identify it and change it. You are about to access a 3-part course that will do just that. You will learn: • The 5 critical ways rich people think differently than the poor and the middle class. • The hidden cause of almost all financial problems. • How your childhood conditioning is affecting you financially today. • Why knowledge and skill DO NOT create wealth. • How to train your mind to work for you instead of against you. Simply put, this will educate people on how to master the "inner game" of wealth in order to create real life success. One of the things I learned from the course was that the most powerful truths are simple and indestructible; you can use them to create a foundation upon which to build your own "rich life," no matter how much or how little success you have experienced up until now. And a "rich life" is about more than just money... You can transform your life from the inside out... Find out how! When: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Time: 3pm to 6pm and 6pm to 9pm Where: Makati Starbucks Coffee ALPAP I Bldg, Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati (near Salcedo Park) When: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Time: 3pm to 6pm and 6pm to 9pm Where: Ortigas Starbucks Coffee Pearl Plaza, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center Pasig (near the area of SM Megamall Bldg B, University of Asia and Pacific & Richmonde Hotel, Pearl Drive is parallel to San Miguel Ave.) Kindly send the following details to raphaellmercado@createabundance2020.com to register Subject: Wealth Course Registration Full Name: Land line No: Mobile No: Age: Email: Profession/Business Line: Company/Business Name/School: Preferred Date and Location for the Wealth Course: If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mr. Raphael Mercado at 0916.454.5612 / 0923.204.0569 Raphael L. Mercado Business and Mindset Coach CreateAbundance2020 Business Community Email: raphaellmercado@createabundance2020.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Want to change your current financial status but you don’t know where and how to start? "Give me 5 minutes and I can predict YOUR financial future for the rest of your life!" –T. Harv Eker How? By i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:23

[ 10 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy