• ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster today is becoming powerful and that they can detect our codes.. I decided to post it here... esp. the ONE-column friendster list.. they have detected what im doing.... [code]/* ONE COLU

Pages: 1

Friendster today is becoming powerful and that they can detect our codes.. I decided to post it here... esp. the ONE-column friendster list.. they have detected what im doing.... [code]/* ONE COLU

hadez_rey
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Friendster today is becoming powerful and that they can detect our codes.. I decided to post it here... esp. the ONE-column friendster list.. they have detected what im doing.... [code]/* ONE COLU

Friendster today is becoming powerful and that they can detect our codes.. I decided to post it here... esp. the ONE-column friendster list.. they have detected what im doing.... <">that is it...they puta note to my profile saying I should delete the codes as soon as possible... dont use that code...delete it in your CSS file... they already have the script that will align the friends column, fan column, and group column... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the proof: [img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff27/hadez_rey/img-fr.jpg[/img] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there's more that will be discovered...pls share it here if ever you have found like this too...

Last edited by hadez_rey (2008-11-29 00:43:08)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster today is becoming powerful and that they can detect our codes.. I decided to post it here... esp. the ONE-column friendster list.. they have detected what im doing.... [code]/* ONE COLU

is this true?can we have a proof please?a screenshot of their message is good =|

Last edited by cklahrckiey (2008-11-20 06:00:38)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Friendster today is becoming powerful and that they can detect our codes.. I decided to post it here... esp. the ONE-column friendster list.. they have detected what im doing.... [code]/* ONE COLU

yep.. all we need is proof and we're set to go! :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Oh my. can we view ur profile.. js a proof... :|[/b]
watashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the great info,but you are in a wrong section,you post this one in uderground section. [b]>reported<[/b]..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Moved to Friendster Lounge[/b] Please provide us some Screenshot or proof. :)
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is there any preview? =|=|
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh my, good thing there is no js codes on my proffy~ same thing happen on my sister fs also...[/b]
dark-knight87
» n00b
1969-12-31

And now,, they're filtering our about me and wiwtm.. :wallbash: thank god,, my linker still safe.. for others, do not touch ur about me or wiwtm.. they are doing something with their system.. ^_^
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Wer's d preview or screen shot?, dat's required. :D [/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

but what's written there is "your friends list maybe inaccurately displayed . please be assured your friends list will be accurate soo. - friendster team. that only means that ur number of friends is inaccurate that u may though that its was deleted but its not and the friendster team is trying to fix the problemo but that doesnt mean that u should not use the code..
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]And now,, they're filtering our about me and wiwtm.. :wallbash: thank god,, my linker still safe..[/quote] yeah. the about me and who i want to meet's format is same as multiply. so i put my linker in the media box. =)
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Your right hadez_rey.... I cant remember where i put that codes.... :( [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2yubnzr.jpg[/img]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^weh? is taht true? :O:O
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah it's true.... Last night i insert those codes in my css... now i already remove those codes but it's hard for me to view my profile...
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Now i can view my profile and it's gone.... Thanks a lot hadez_rey.....
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my god.. what's happening with fs?!

Last edited by leipot (2008-12-26 04:45:08)

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes.. they also posted that message below my friends, but i did not follow them so they stopped posting it.. hehehe,
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=watashi]thanks for the great info,but you are in a wrong section,you post this one in uderground section.[/quote] this is general info... why go underground where only registered members can read?
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OoOOoOoWw really. hahaha.. gonna kick that friendsterteam ***.. hahaha.. :D:D Joke...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Friendster today is becoming powerful and that they can detect our codes.. I decided to post it here... esp. the ONE-column friendster list.. they have detected what im doing.... [code]/* ONE COLU

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:16

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy