• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]hi! its nice to be here in FSTALK. am AINGEL:] the ever vivacious resident of LAOAG.err.. .turnin 15 nxt week:] .enjoy wit me here ok? ==) .thanks.hehe.LMAO .:][/b][/align]

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]hi! its nice to be here in FSTALK. am AINGEL:] the ever vivacious resident of LAOAG.err.. .turnin 15 nxt week:] .enjoy wit me here ok? ==) .thanks.hehe.LMAO .:][/b][/align]

aingelRA
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi! its nice to be here in FSTALK. am AINGEL:] the ever vivacious resident of LAOAG.err.. .turnin 15 nxt week:] .enjoy wit me here ok? ==) .thanks.hehe.LMAO .:][/b][/align]

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]hi! its nice to be here in FSTALK. am AINGEL:] the ever vivacious resident of LAOAG.err.. .turnin 15 nxt week:] .enjoy wit me here ok? ==) .thanks.hehe.LMAO .:][/b][/align]

hi angel.. elcum here.. follow the rules and pls be obedient, kind and honest keepsafe.. pj
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]hi! its nice to be here in FSTALK. am AINGEL:] the ever vivacious resident of LAOAG.err.. .turnin 15 nxt week:] .enjoy wit me here ok? ==) .thanks.hehe.LMAO .:][/b][/align]

hey AINGEL. welcome to fstalk. my name is afzulnizam.u can call me nizam. see u around bye.

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-20 11:11:59)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there aingel. just call me mikay/ikay :D as what they said, have time to read and understand the rules! =) enjoy ;)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hi there aingel! welcome to ftalk! [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/wio9ph.jpg[/img] follow teh rules.........k? enjoy postin' & see yah around[/b][/color]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello [b]aingelRA[/b] welcome to friendstertalk/ enjoy your stay. meet some new friends. God Bless ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]hi! its nice to be here in FSTALK. am AINGEL:] the ever vivacious resident of LAOAG.err.. .turnin 15 nxt week:] .enjoy wit me here ok? ==) .thanks.hehe.LMAO .:][/b][/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:52

[ 12 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy