• ARCHIVES 
  • » can somebody express there feelings? specially to the broken-hearted, whats your says guyz/gal? only i can say! :penguin: [spoiler]dAmn* :thumbsdown:[/spoiler]

Pages: 12

can somebody express there feelings? specially to the broken-hearted, whats your says guyz/gal? only i can say! :penguin: [spoiler]dAmn* :thumbsdown:[/spoiler]

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can somebody express there feelings? specially to the broken-hearted, whats your says guyz/gal? only i can say! :penguin: [spoiler]dAmn* :thumbsdown:[/spoiler]

empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: can somebody express there feelings? specially to the broken-hearted, whats your says guyz/gal? only i can say! :penguin: [spoiler]dAmn* :thumbsdown:[/spoiler]

[color=#cc33ff]I keep on telling myself that I can move on. I just sometimes hope that we can be together again. :crybaby: Oh, I want to cry for real. =([/color]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: can somebody express there feelings? specially to the broken-hearted, whats your says guyz/gal? only i can say! :penguin: [spoiler]dAmn* :thumbsdown:[/spoiler]

all i can say is [spoiler]you broke my heart for a reason. and that reason will be the cause of your bitterness soon![/spoiler] :wallbash:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=empurpled]I keep on telling myself that I can move on. I just sometimes hope that we can be together again. Oh, I want to cry for real.[/quote] dont cry sis...just move-on,move-on!! and just trust the GOD cause he makes the BEST love story for you.... :penguin: [spoiler]the heart is they only broken thing that what ever u mood it is,i will be works[/spoiler] hEh3he :D
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]err.. i hate myself for being d*mn[/spoiler]

Last edited by pierre_zyramae (2008-11-23 05:01:37)

slaevolohr
» n00b
1969-12-31

u can express ur self by crying, screaming or what ever..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Im js saying.. its your fault. There are many fish in the sea.[/b] :D
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'll just cry and don't talk to any body then after i cry sleep then think as if nothing happened..:D life must go on and don't be too sad and broken just because someone left you and hurt you.. when im hurt i always keep in my mind that maybe its not the right time for me to be inlove and maybe god is not yet finish writing my love story.. =)
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im just saying.. its my fault because i expect too much that he love's me too.. i always cry.. i want to die.. and [b]i dont want to see him anymore.[/b]. huhu.. :crybaby: this are thing's what i feel now..
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am hurt. & ur not worth it.
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MOST THING I SAY...actualy,, i just said this to one guy.."[i]isa plan ngging bf cu e. xD[/i],, but most times.. [spoiler]There are MANY MORE guys around,,,.. which is gotta be much better than him..,, nd i wont be outnumbred.. "[i][/i]mdami png ibng llke s tabi tabi,, hnde acu mauubusan"[/spoiler]

Last edited by zenar_3 (2009-01-04 03:31:47)

mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:crybaby: and eat chocolates[/b] =(=(=(
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Baby Come Back To Me. lols. I Still Love You, Can you still be mine? How dare you could hurt me this way? You = Me = No More.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

broken hearted girls always say "[i]pare pareho lang kayong mga lalaki[/i]"
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i'm stupid... you're worst... i hate u..[/b] :evil:

Last edited by Rhia22 (2009-01-04 06:47:23)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if i would be broken hearted: i would mend myself by dancing in the rain screaming your name, [i]i am still patient, i can still wait for the right her i can wait :( if i am not meant for u, y does my heart screams your name? oh painful love. hurts like hell. waa. but hey. i can still afford to smile, i don't hate u i still love u even u broke me into thousand pieces, i will still love u XD cause i am patient[/i]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=leipot]broken hearted girls always say "pare pareho lang kayong mga lalaki"[/quote] [spoiler]hindi lahat leipot :D[/spoiler]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=leipot]"pare pareho lang kayong mga lalaki"[/quote] yes.. =) definitely true sis lei.. ;) that's the first sentence will come out on my mouth, if some of my friends are heartbroken.. :P u will cry a lot.. but then you realize that its not worth it for a guy that is sooo stupid to hurt someone like you..
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=khuleht]yes.. definitely true sis lei.. that's the first sentence will come out on my mouth, if some of my friends are heartbroken.. u will cry a lot.. but then you realize that its not worth it for a guy that is sooo stupid to hurt someone like you..[/quote] huh? i think not all guy ha!! [spoiler]talo ako dito pagdating sa ganito kc mas madami kayo nagcomments na parepareho lng kami mga lalaki!! hehehe....but bzta hindi ako agree jan,lolz[/spoiler]
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ouuuuutcccch!!!!! [:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can somebody express there feelings? specially to the broken-hearted, whats your says guyz/gal? only i can say! :penguin: [spoiler]dAmn* :thumbsdown:[/spoiler]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 10 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy