• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts[/b] 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and c

Pages: 1

[b]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts[/b] 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and c

creamownedz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts[/b] 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and c

[b]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts[/b] 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and characters to use in other programs like MS Word.
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts[/b] 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and c

[quote=creamownedz]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and characters to use in other programs like MS Word.[/quote] tnx :thumbsup: can you provide a sample on how to make it?
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts[/b] 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and c

[quote=creamownedz]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and characters to use in other programs like MS Word.[/quote] thanks bro. i'LL try to make my own fonts. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I know this from before... But I never bother doing anything about it, because I plain suck at making fonts. :lol: :wallbash:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah,, me too.. someone taught me this personally.. but i didnt try making my own.. :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hee same here [url]http://theftalk.com/t38663-how-to-create-font-using-private-character-editor.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Create Your Own Fonts Create Your Own Fonts[/b] 1. Click "Start" 2. Click "Run" 3. Type in "eudcedit" 4. The program that pops up is a hidden font editor that lets you create your own fonts and c

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:46

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy